Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modella - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 1st Jul 2012 at 3:19 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2012 at 4:11 PM by TheDeadSim : Included a fan page link.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:02 PM
Great job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:42 PM
Interesting and very nicely done! It looks kind of vacation-y to me, like a really nice place a group of adults could afford to stay at by splitting the cost.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:54 PM
Thank you so much... This looks so great... you do very nice work on homes...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 4:14 PM
Super super nice ! houses with no CC are always welcome in my game !
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:40 AM
I love what you've done with the pool area -- never imagined that brick can be used as a wallpaper for the inside of the pool! Also, the exterior and landscaping of the house is gorgeous. Loving the modern look on this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 5:07 AM
Flawless, I love this house and can't wait to move in a new family.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 6:06 PM
I looked through the pictures more than once because they're so lovely. The pool is sensational, and the interior decoration is perfect with the modern architecture. Sometimes I build a modern house and before I know it, I have the antique bed and chairs in it. Wrong! You kept the them throughout!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:13 AM
i made a really nice house but the site's staff rejected my lot Y-Y

u can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9VEkHUuLQ

nice house by the way, i wanna upload a nice house but i c i'll never gonna have that oportunity...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 9:21 PM
Been away for a holiday, and come back to your lovely house - brilliant!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 1:04 PM
I absolutely love the pictures of this house...can't wait to see it in-game. Will post feedback.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 3:16 PM
Wooo Hooo! Love this place! Thanks Modella!!! Hugs from the GrumpyOldGal