Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Microwave Slots

by chasmchronicle Posted 27th Jun 2012 at 4:50 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2012 at 8:09 PM by SIMul8rReviews

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 5:31 PM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:54 PM
I always wanted to be able to stuff things on the microwaves, thanks!
Will you be doing the coffee machines next? They all scream for slots to put a cup or a bag of coffee ^^
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 8:45 PM
Thank you so much, I love slots! Lots and lots of slots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 10:55 PM
Nice ! I always put stuff on top of my microwave at home ^^ now my sims can be as untidy as I am XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 6:44 AM
What about expansion pack microwaves? And this is a good mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:40 PM
Awesome mod. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 7:14 PM
YESSSSSS! Simul8r, you ROCK! It always astounds me the things we can't put "stuff" on in TS3, even though people do in real life use them as surfaces. Brilliant! I'll have to get that as soon as I get home...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 4:55 PM
Now you just need to do one for the Fridge. The one by Cmomoney doesn't work anymore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:37 PM
Nice mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 5:48 AM
Thank youuuu for this! The microwave here at home is full of stuff on it (including my cat xD), so this mod will help my sim's house look more natural >
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:36 AM
More junk for my sloppy sims please lol! Well thanks so much for making this mod and those clutter objects! I dunno if all items I have downloaded will work (hopefully the deco dishes I got from TSR will work on it!). The whole reason I would not use microwaves was because they did not have any slots to put anything cool on top!

I will test this and will come back if any issues with this mod occur.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 6:53 PM
I love this! Can you pleeeease make it for the other microwaves as well?
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 7:36 PM
Neat idea. I always got the impression that you weren't meant to put stuff on or too close to microwaves though? Perhaps that the reason why the developers didn't make it possible in the Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:52 PM
I like a cluttered kitchen, is there a mod to put stuff on your refrigerator door? I mean every house with kids (or grandkids) has crap all over their refrigerators. I drew a picture in kindergarten that stayed up until I took it down in Junior High and BURNED IT! (It wasn't my best work.) Anyway, thanks dude!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 3:28 AM
any chance of this mod being updated for "Snowy" patch? also, I like what Capt.AZZMO suggested!