Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodlands

by triciamanly Posted 13th Jun 2012 at 4:01 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:03 AM
I am so impressed with all your building skills. This is masterpiece my friend. House is truly unique and wonderful. 1st picture I looked several minutes and I said ....O my God.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allison731
I am so impressed with all your building skills. This is masterpiece my friend. House is truly unique and wonderful. 1st picture I looked several minutes and I said ....O my God.

allison, thanks so much for the comment! And for the wonderful idea and support.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 2:10 AM
Aww... Looks lovely, but I don't have any of the EPs you assigned for it.

I don't suppose you could base game this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:51 AM
This is some fantastic work!
I love how you managed the angles quite well. When I saw the first image I thought that second smaller front door would make a great place for a home business seeing there would be plenty of room for it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Richcelt
Aww... Looks lovely, but I don't have any of the EPs you assigned for it.

I don't suppose you could base game this.

Oh Richcelt, I wish I could use base game only but the diagonal roof comes with Pets, and Mansion and Garden stuff has the angle chooser for the roof. I thought I had to have OFB, but didn't. Too bad I used it. Thanks for your comment though!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameron360
This is some fantastic work!
I love how you managed the angles quite well. When I saw the first image I thought that second smaller front door would make a great place for a home business seeing there would be plenty of room for it.

Cameron, many thanks for your comment. I like your idea for a home business. If I ever play with this lot, I will do it, probably selling flowers and gnomes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:19 PM
Oh nice... I was browsing around for a new house for one of my families, and this is perfect!!! The only thing I added was an invisible driveway into your big driveway loop so I can park a car there... Fits nicely, didn't have to modify a thing, just plunk it down, along with 2 extensions...
Only other change I was thinking of is adding a small pond out back... I have Hobbies, and a couple of my Sims really like to fish.
This is a really nice place... thanks for sharing!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 6:06 PM
I was born in a place called Woodlands...nothing like this though, or we'd have probably stayed! Lovely!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 7:58 PM
Oh, that looks marvelous! Now I need something like that, but with room for 20 sims, eight of which are adults (4 couples).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:52 AM
That master bedroom is my favorite! It's just absolutely gorgeous.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 9:29 PM
Default thanks so much
Quote: Originally posted by Kenne0610
That master bedroom is my favorite! It's just absolutely gorgeous.

Kenne06, it's always so nice to get feedback on older lots. I appreciate your taking the time to comment!