Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hunting Career

by feyerin Posted 13th Jun 2012 at 8:39 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2013 at 3:55 AM by feyerin : Adding Language Strings file for translators

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 10:57 PM
This is great! Is there a custom career outfit assigned?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 11:11 PM
Very creative and useful. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:29 AM
Unfortunately no custom outfit; I suppose it just assigns an outfit that goes with the rabbit hole. When I tested it I just assigned a second outfit and customized it to look more like a hunting outfit. When I tried to make custom skill tones and what not, it just didn't work at all, so I was afraid to get into what seemed like deeper customization like assigning outfits; the basics were confusing enough! I'm glad you like it! Let me know if there are any problems and I'll try to figure it out...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 9:09 AM
Wait, Base Game Only? Just where exactly is Riding in base game? Maybe this is tagged wrong? If I can actually do base game only, let me know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 3:04 PM
This is awesome! Now I can make my post-apocalyptic town! XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sciffy Circo
Wait, Base Game Only? Just where exactly is Riding in base game? Maybe this is tagged wrong? If I can actually do base game only, let me know!

The update included a No Pets version which does not have the Riding skill need. On the Download page, it is the HuntingNP version.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 1:42 AM
hi
well, i tried your carrer (by the way the idea is really cool)
and it works, but the are interface problems...
i'm playing the game in french so maybe i'ts kind of a traduction problem (i dont mind if it's in english) it's just that in certain cases i guess that some text are missing... but i can play the career et get promoted but it's kink of strange... i let you look at the pictures.
i post pictures like that you can see what's goes wrong !
and thank for creating this wonderfull mod !
Attached files:
File Type: zip  screen shot.zip (3.46 MB, 59 downloads)
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 11:30 PM
I'm having a little trouble with the rabbit hole, when I type it in to download it, there is more than one. How do I know which is the correct one for your Medieval/Fantasy careers?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slaughter13
I'm having a little trouble with the rabbit hole, when I type it in to download it, there is more than one. How do I know which is the correct one for your Medieval/Fantasy careers?

You need either the EA grocery in your town or a lot with the Grocery Rabbit Hole Rug or Door found here Jynx Rabbit Holes

That link is for Base Game and Late Night Rabbit Holes and Doors. I will only use Base Game Rabbit Holes for my careers.

See information about my Medieval/Fantasy Custom Careers in my Journal!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 12:34 AM
Omg... this is PERFECT!!! I've been wanting the perfect career for a Katniss Everdeen or Gale Hawthorne character forever, and THIS IS IT! I cannot WAIT to make a Katniss and/or Gale and have them join this career!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 8:16 PM
I absolutely like this career, but it seems to cause a problem in my game lately. My sim is about in joblevel six I think, and shortly after she comes back from work, the game crashes.
I have all EPs and play with several other mods... maybe it interfears with another career - as I just downloaded some from "missyhissys jobcentre". Any idea?
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:23 PM
It's back, the career is writen with number : ex -> Join 06484841874877484
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:32 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jan 2024 at 9:15 PM
Does this work with this career mod: https://www.nraas.net/community/Careers ? Thank you