Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lunar Colony - Habitat 1A

by puppetfish Posted 13th May 2012 at 3:38 PM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th May 2012 at 6:45 PM
This is the first time I've ever seen that roof used where it looks like it belongs. Your cover shot looks great too.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2012 at 6:45 PM
Nicely done!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:05 PM
Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Banned
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:19 AM
This is great, and I love it because it's awesome dude!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2012 at 11:20 AM
Wow...this is really great! Love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2012 at 6:21 PM
Shalom: I have just started a neighourhood based on Star Trek and this house came just in time. Looking forward to using it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2012 at 4:19 PM
This is very unique and well done. T'is nice to see such a sublime residence
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th May 2012 at 1:09 AM
Planting this baby in Strangetown!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th May 2012 at 3:30 PM
So imaginative! Hopefully, if this is habitat 1 there are more to come!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:48 AM
Wow! Thanks everyone! It's nice to come back from vacation and find that everyone likes my little house.

@Honeywell - yes, I agree. I rarely use this roof as it never fits anywhere. I was in the midst of creating and plopped it down and thought, "Nice. "

@Elanna - Thank you! If you like this, you should hop on over to my site, http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2_Boldly_Go/index/ It's dedicated to my first love, Star Trek!

@Triciamanly - Yes! There are lots more to come! I am planning on a whole neighborhood, complete with apartments, hotels, and stores.

@Everyone else who posted - THANK YOU!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2012 at 3:46 PM
puppetfish,
As I close out my downloading spree on your MTS content, just wanted to say thanks for another totally Sci-Fi wondrous creation.

When I initially saw the lot, it was quite captivating as I envisioned a whole planet of lunar homes. Then, the simplistic nature of using the roof in such a creative way tickled me to no ends. Thanks for sharing this and all of your lots, skins, objects and textures.

Also congrats on you first novel publishing. I haven't gotten so far myself in terms of publishers, but alternative routes seem to be the best way to go these days!

Thanks again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th May 2012 at 1:30 AM
@StephSim - I am so happy to see you back around! Thank you for your many kind words on my creations! And I appreciate your congrats on my book. I am looking forward to seeing you around my site, SimTrek.
Theorist
#14 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:24 AM
This would be a great Lot, if it weren't for the fact that shortly after I move a family in, my suspension of disbelief will be completely shattered when this happens:

Just kidding - nice Lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th May 2015 at 6:12 AM
Thanks you XOXO