Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lovely Rain

by Dark Darwin Posted 9th May 2012 at 1:36 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:26 PM
This made my game crash in the simbin when I went to the page it was on.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:45 PM
Hmmm, I have no idea why that would be. I loaded her in 'Create a family' mode from sim bin and she doesn't crash and I'm running the game on highest settings.

Only thing I can suggest is to check she has installed properly, try un-installing and re-installing her.
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:50 PM
Are you SURE it doesn't require any EP's or Stuff packs? I don't have any and you originally had the picture listed as not needing any yet it did.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:58 PM
I am quite sure. The picture needs 'Nightlife' yes.
Banned
#6 Old 10th May 2012 at 2:43 AM
Well, it was something else that crashed but still not showing up in game? Is she a teen or adult in game? Might there be other meshes needed besides the hair?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th May 2012 at 9:00 AM
What a nice looking sim but how could this sim crash the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:38 AM
In regards to MattShizzle's comment; If any expansions or stuff packs were needed, you would get a message during the installation process saying that you didn't have the required expansion packs. She is an adult and there are no other meshes needed. Besides, if you didn't download the hair for her, it wouldn't make a difference to the Sim. She is package with base game hair and clothing which I have customised. There is no reason why she should crash your game or not work. Maybe check your computer's settings when running the game.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2012 at 11:15 AM
Ahh, thanks
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th May 2012 at 11:21 AM
Custom sims do not require EPs - even if they use content from an EP, even if the game's installer says they require an EP when you try to install them, you can still install any sim on any game and use it just fine using Clean Installer.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th May 2012 at 1:31 PM
Installed with Clean Installer (the only way). Absolutely no problem, no different from any other downloaded sims. Did install the hair as well. Put the mesh et al into my downloads before installing the sim.
Banned
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th May 2012 at 7:52 PM
Yeah, that's how I install when it's that kind of file.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th May 2012 at 8:38 AM
She looks so pretty. I also had DL your beautiful pic. =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th May 2012 at 5:40 PM
She's so pretty. Great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2012 at 8:26 AM
it worked after a few hours so my post was obsolete..lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 12:25 AM
Very beautiful, but I can't find the hair
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:44 AM
tks
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th May 2014 at 4:09 AM
Default um could you please post a picture of the hairstyle from the the link you posted
at coolsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 12:49 AM
beauty. thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 4:12 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:35 PM
Looking awesome !! Maybe you could try to create Tim Minchin for me?? Thanks,Jozo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 5:11 PM
such a lovely face!