Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tobacco Road

by triciamanly Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 3:08 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:13 PM
Beautiful! I love the outside seating area!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:18 PM
I love the layout and exterior decorating. Thank you!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 12:55 AM
This looks stunningly wonderful!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:56 AM
You are so very creative! Love your houses~
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 4:55 AM
Thanks so much for commenting dear friends! It's much appreciated.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:39 AM
I love this house! the colors, the roof angles, the BBQ area and the pool in the back, It all looks so awesome! Great job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 6:18 AM
It looks rustic yet modern at the same time, another job well done xx
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:27 PM
Love it Tricia! Clean, modern lines.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippenhouse
I love this house! the colors, the roof angles, the BBQ area and the pool in the back, It all looks so awesome! Great job!

I'm so pleased that you like it! Pippenhouse, I've been missing you!! Any uploads coming?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
It looks rustic yet modern at the same time, another job well done xx

Hello dear friend! The baby must be napping! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Love it Tricia! Clean, modern lines.

Hello! We must both be on line at the same time because your comment just popped up! Thanks so much! When is your next upload, pray tell!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:35 PM
Just going to try uploading an oriental garden but under Karamell Designs! Got one almost ready for LadyAngel too!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I'm so pleased that you like it! Pippenhouse, I've been missing you!! Any uploads coming?

I've been quite busy in real life lately, I just recently moved in to a new apartment so I haven't had much time left for simming. But I'm getting settled and I think I finally have some time over to start building! It's really nice to see your houses again, You have such creative and brilliant ideas with your lots, they always give me inspiration. Surely I've must have missed plenty of them as I haven't been so active on the site, I have to check!
You'll probably see some new houses from me pretty soon .

Take care!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 3:04 PM
Very unique and interesting architecture. Great work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:37 AM
WOW, looks amazing ! What a fantastic house ! I love its architecture and of course the lovely way you furnished it !
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd May 2012 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
WOW, looks amazing ! What a fantastic house ! I love its architecture and of course the lovely way you furnished it !

Many thanks dear friend! But it's totally in the box! I need something more amazing, like teapot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd May 2012 at 3:20 AM
Very Nice.. I love it..
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:59 PM
This is so awesome! I would never be able to get the roof that way without messing it up a million times and not giving up. Great job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
This is so awesome! I would never be able to get the roof that way without messing it up a million times and not giving up. Great job!

Thanks so much StrangeTownChick! The problem with base game roofing is that it's usually too angled for the house you want. CFE helps, but it is a meticulous process and actually I have given up lots of times! You made my day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 4:45 PM
OMG!! Just what I was looking for, thanks Tricia!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 9:40 PM
awesome as usual when the creations have your name....again great job
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 9:10 PM
It's been about 2 years since I downloaded this, and I am happy to say a family moved in! I was just going to let you know what happened to the home over the past two years. High School sweethearts Natalie and Ash got married after college and moved into this lovely home. First, they contracted a small fishing pond on the north corner of the property (behind the grill) and lengthened the pool. Natalie, giddy with the excitement of being a new home-onwer re-decorated the master bedroom with a Victorian patterned wallpaper.

Next, they received a puppy from Natalie's parents who were breeders and they discovered when the dog was grown, there wasn't enough room in the downstairs bathroom for them to wash her so they remodeled the top floor bathroom to extend into the nook so it was big enough to sustain room for a tub to wash an animal.

They adored the patio area and it was a perfect place to put a pool table and to entertain guests during weather-permitting months - they also opted to replace the old fireplace with a an open fire pit. For awhile Ash dabbled in the toy-making hobby and had his workstation out there but just made toys for his children to enjoy when they were old enough and then scrapped the hobby. They had two sons who shared the other bedroom.

Later, when Natalie got pregnant with twins it was a little tricky. As you said a family of 2-4 would fit comfortably and they did! However now they had 6 plus a dog but they had already made their house a home and had to decide if they should re-locate (which they couldn't really afford at the time) or contract again to have more room made. They opted for the latter and a nursery was built connected to the master bedroom, right under the overhang from the patio.

The family received a generous amount of simolen's from Natalie's older brother and they delighted in the fact they could hire a gardener to help upkeep the number of shrubbery on the lot, usually it was left unkempt unless they were expecting company for summer grill-outs.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
It's been about 2 years since I downloaded this, and I am happy to say a family moved in! I was just going to let you know what happened to the home over the past two years. High School sweethearts Natalie and Ash got married after college and moved into this lovely home. First, they contracted a small fishing pond on the north corner of the property (behind the grill) and lengthened the pool. Natalie, giddy with the excitement of being a new home-onwer re-decorated the master bedroom with a Victorian patterned wallpaper.

Next, they received a puppy from Natalie's parents who were breeders and they discovered when the dog was grown, there wasn't enough room in the downstairs bathroom for them to wash her so they remodeled the top floor bathroom to extend into the nook so it was big enough to sustain room for a tub to wash an animal.

They adored the patio area and it was a perfect place to put a pool table and to entertain guests during weather-permitting months - they also opted to replace the old fireplace with a an open fire pit. For awhile Ash dabbled in the toy-making hobby and had his workstation out there but just made toys for his children to enjoy when they were old enough and then scrapped the hobby. They had two sons who shared the other bedroom.

Later, when Natalie got pregnant with twins it was a little tricky. As you said a family of 2-4 would fit comfortably and they did! However now they had 6 plus a dog but they had already made their house a home and had to decide if they should re-locate (which they couldn't really afford at the time) or contract again to have more room made. They opted for the latter and a nursery was built connected to the master bedroom, right under the overhang from the patio.

The family received a generous amount of simolen's from Natalie's older brother and they delighted in the fact they could hire a gardener to help upkeep the number of shrubbery on the lot, usually it was left unkempt unless they were expecting company for summer grill-outs.

How marvelous! I'm so happy they decided to love it instead of list it! Charmful, thanks so much for the delightful story of the house!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:26 AM
Thank You! You're Brilliant!
Page 1 of 2