Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leisure Life

by ung999 Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 8:51 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 2:41 PM
It's so beautiful! Almost makes me want to play in Appaloosa Plains, just to have it. =)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:40 PM
Not only are your lots breathtakingly beautiful but it's also always a pleasure to look at all the pictures. This one is an awesome house and the colours, the interior the landscaping... just everything... is so lovely. I absolutely love it - you did an amazing job on this one. All my thumbs up for it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:16 PM
It's to bad you can't put it in other worlds.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:54 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Your houses are so wonderfully decorated and landscaped, plus they are so playable! Thanks so much and please keep building. You are my Sims favorite builder. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 1:52 AM
Classy, elegant and playable like all your houses. I also love all your creations and have them in my game. One of the best creators here for sure Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:09 AM
This is one of the most beautiful houses that I ever seen!! congratulations *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 4:33 AM
Thanks! first download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:31 PM
love the multi-level interactive spaces, beautifully done. thanks!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:40 PM
This is truly an amazing and gorgeous lot ! The inside decoration is fantastic. Thanks a ton Ung
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:36 PM
So incredibly beautiful, just like all your lots. Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 1:22 AM
Thanks so much to you all!!!! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:14 AM
I most definitely agree with everyone!!! My favorite part of the hous eis the exterior!!! I love how you mixed different materials and you did it very well might iI add!!!
And oh yea I love the roofline too!!! SO totally cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:53 PM
Most of the time I download lots just for inspiration to try out different things in my own builds. This is the fourth lot of yours I'm actually using for play. I love that you build big with plenty of rooms, and how much detail you put in decorating to give them a nice lived in feeling. Really nice work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:44 PM
Very nice house. Very nice. yeah, i am awed
Mad Poster
#16 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 11:21 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:19 PM
This is wonderful. Very pretty. Thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 11:20 PM
And one more thing I would download this in a heartbeat but sadly I cant! I only have Ambitions and World Adventure ep and thats it! but like I said A job well done!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th May 2012 at 6:17 AM
Sorry to ask, but what if I cannot find it? and where can I find it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th May 2012 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4kyrazy
Sorry to ask, but what if I cannot find it? and where can I find it?

Download and unzipp the file to The Sims 3/download folder, start the launcher and install it; you will find it in the lots library. Place the lot in the location I indicated in the screenshot. If you still have problem, feel free to ask! Thanks for enjoying my lot!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th May 2012 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
Download and unzipp the file to The Sims 3/download folder, start the launcher and install it; you will find it in the lots library. Place the lot in the location I indicated in the screenshot. If you still have problem, feel free to ask! Thanks for enjoying my lot!

OH haha! I didn't install it from the launcher and THANKS for this amazing house :DDD
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:42 AM
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. But in case they are. In my game I suddenly got a "dirty surroundings" moodlet in the kitchen/fireplace area. I had just moved my simmies in.
I found the culprit finally to be a couple of small lamps around the fireplace and on the table nearby, click them and you get the option to "replace" them. o 3o
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maxiru
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. But in case they are. In my game I suddenly got a "dirty surroundings" moodlet in the kitchen/fireplace area. I had just moved my simmies in.
I found the culprit finally to be a couple of small lamps around the fireplace and on the table nearby, click them and you get the option to "replace" them. o 3o

I've my sims lived there for couple of days and everything was fine. Have you tried to delete those small lamps to stop that peoblem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 1:43 AM
Best house I've seen in a while. Beautiful job (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 6:34 PM
What a gorgeous house ! I rarely download houses but this is just too pretty to pass up ! Love it great work !
Page 1 of 2