Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 8:44 PM
Granted: You are fearless! (No worries about the other. Goat cheese? It's ok, you know.)

I wish for two more hours.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 9:14 PM
You have them, but during them everyone else is frozen, and you can walk the streets seeing how things work.

(no spammy me after this until others get in a few)

I wish he was okay.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 9:19 PM
Granted. But he ends up being so Okay that he gets egotistical

I wish I had some Coca Cola

Do you have a blog with your Simmie tales? PM me the link. I like reading!
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:08 AM
Granted. You're a mentos. You drink the Coca Cola. You explode.

I wish for three more wishes.

Hey there! :)
Mad Poster
#55 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:04 AM
Granted, but the genie granting them is half deaf, only can read Ancient Egyptian, is allergic to oxygen and is in a drunken stupor, currently raiding your fridge and screaming like a bansee.

I wish for an incorruptible wish.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#56 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 12:04 PM
Granted. But because your wish must be corrupted, then the incorruptible wish that come with your corruptable wish that I tried to corrupt must be corruptible, means that your incorruptible wish is actually corruptible. By this, I corrupt both your corruptible wish and the incorruptible wish that I granted to you.

I wish no one understand what I typed above. ~_~

P.S.: Just for fun. Count the amount of the 'corrupt' word above, in less than 6.252413 seconds. XD

Mad Poster
#57 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:58 AM
Granted - you are the master confuzzler!

I wish I could understand haricots :O

Scholar
#58 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:14 AM
Granted. You understand me, and everything in this universe, making you the smartest human being ever alive, and thus making you always boasting about your geniusness. Steve Jobs alive again, and smack you to death, then goes back to his grave.

I wish I know why I chose Steve Jobs to kill VerDeTerre... (???)

Theorist
#59 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:58 PM
Granted. You know the reason why, but it doesn't matter anymore because Steve Jobs kills you instead.

I wish Justin Bieber would die instead of Steve Jobs.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:50 PM
Oh, he does and then Steve Jobs suffers amnesia and believes he is Edward from the Twilight series.

I wish haricots would not wish me harm anymore.

Mad Poster
#61 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:28 PM
Granted. Just granted. He wishes you to have cotton candy instead.

I wish somebody would love me.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Banned
#62 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:39 PM
Granted, but they never admit it, making you think nobody does.

I wish for a high five.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:42 PM
Granted, but they keep on trying to high five you forever.

I wish every internet site became a real life person.

Banned
#64 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:43 PM
Granted, but haricots tries to harm VerDeTerre, then runs away, getting off scotch-free, only to become a serial killer.

I wish that did NOT happen.
Scholar
#65 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:03 AM
Granted. But this IS happen.

I wish I know what THIS is.

Banned
#66 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:28 AM
Granted, but I don't. *clueless*

I wish bubblegum didn't remind of haricots.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:31 AM
Granted, but it reminds you of me instead! Not that would be a bad thing.

I wish somebody would give me a widow's peak that goes to my chin.

Scholar
#68 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:25 PM
Granted...excessively. It grows to your bellybutton instead.

I wish I know WHO this bubblegum is. >,<

Mad Poster
#69 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 2:36 PM
Super adorable Hachune chibi Smoke merchandise dolls!

I wish I had a extreme billion for every time I said the letter e somewhere.

Scholar
#70 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:19 PM
Granted. You have extreme billion pains everytime you say the letter e anywhere.

I wish I am free.

Mad Poster
#71 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:24 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 11th Mar 2012 at 4:37 PM.
Granted you are free to the jungle where you are attacked by deadly Teddy.

I wish I had an alabaster urn.

Field Researcher
#72 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 3:53 AM
Granted, but you are skinned alive as slowly and painfully as possible and put in that urn.

I wish teachers understood that they are not the only ones that give us homework.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Scholar
#73 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 4:27 AM
Granted. Teachers understood, and feel jealous of others who also give you homework. So, they give you more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more homework. :P

I wish this holiday is a REAL holiday.

Field Researcher
#74 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 4:42 AM
Granted, but since nobody knows which holiday you are referring to, the holiday never comes on the calender. Thus the holiday doesn't exist.

I wish TSR would stop stealing other peoples custom content.

P.S. Nice corruption Haricots

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Scholar
#75 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:43 PM
Granted. They steal yours.

I wish I was a Koala.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Page 3 of 102