Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vilain Pingouin Frontman Rudy Caya

by billielith Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 9:40 PM - Updated 12th May 2022 at 4:42 PM by billielith

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:32 PM
I must confess I have no idea who the man is, but your sim looks like a lovely likeness!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:39 AM Last edited by billielith : 9th Mar 2012 at 3:51 AM.
Hey, thank you MistyBlue. From you it means a lot to me, your sims are always so awesome.

It's too bad that you don't know Rudy, I got a few links on the post, feel free to try them when you get a chance. He's underknown but full of talent. His band's videos still inspire the garage bands a lot in my area; before his band got popular in the 90s, there wasn't much worth mentioning in the music industry around here, but since then, a lot of high quality bands and musicians popped out and still keep emerging. I once braved a -40'C weather just to see one of his shows and I'd do it again anytime.

I was super glad to finally get a comment about this. It's great of you to care enough to say something even if you didn't know him. Most people probably stop at the 'No idea who the man is', lol.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 10:58 PM
I also have absolutely no idea who this is, but I think it is an excellent sim and the post presentation is very good too.

Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:44 AM Last edited by billielith : 10th Mar 2012 at 7:09 AM.
Thank you leesester! I am so happy that you think so. I made this in the name of all the underknown artists and musicians out there who well deserve their place under the sun. Rudy is one of them, and all of us sim-makers who don't make one penny from our work and still keep doing it just for the love of it, are part of that too.

I admire you a lot for the many items you create that feel like obvious items Maxis should have included in the game itself. When I have enough of a computer so I don't have to limit my Downloads folder to my current projects, I'll certainly make a razzia in your stuff.

Edit: Thanks MistyBlue, Lee and MTS2 staff for the gold star. I told Rudy about it, he's been busy touring lately but I'm sure he'll be super happy. :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:35 AM
I just came back for a bit after a break from MTS and read your comment about my hoodies. That's really very, very satisfying to finally see one of my creation worn by a Sim, who isn't mine - and your presentation of your Sims is really well done. I don't know those guys but you portrayed them very well.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:21 AM Last edited by billielith : 28th Feb 2013 at 1:24 PM.
Thank you very much! It's all the same guy, he changed a little after 20 years, lol. I suppose it can be a bit confusing as I mention himself and his band a lot in the post.

I've put my heart in this sim. I wanted to make sure MTS2 accepts him even if Rudy is not well-known in the States or at international level.

Your hoodies were perfect for him, he wears similar ones in real life. You make a lot of high-quality clothing for male sims, I love them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 10:33 PM
Wow, c'est malade, ça!

Good job!

Now, I have "oh oh oh, je marche seul..." in my head
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 5:24 AM Last edited by billielith : 10th Sep 2013 at 8:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Daphoz
Wow, c'est malade, ça!

Good job!

Now, I have "oh oh oh, je marche seul..." in my head

Hahaha. Great song.

Thank you for your kind compliments. He's been fun to make.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 2:40 PM
Ah! Comment est-ce que j'ai manqué ça moi?!!!! Rudy Caya!!!!

J'ai traversé mon adolescence avec Villain Pingouin et c'est resté. J'écoute encore les CD (pcq les cassettes sont mortes depuis longtemps).

Merci de ton temps, super bon travail.

(J'ai remarqué ton commentaire sur le vidéo à Piment Fort lol -- je suis tombé sur le vidéo en suivant tes liens sur la pages. Toutes des bonnes chansons, ça a fait du bien de les écouter ce matin!)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 11:05 AM Last edited by billielith : 6th Feb 2014 at 1:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tom Duhamel
Ah! Comment est-ce que j'ai manqué ça moi?!!!! Rudy Caya!!!!

J'ai traversé mon adolescence avec Villain Pingouin et c'est resté. J'écoute encore les CD (pcq les cassettes sont mortes depuis longtemps).

Merci de ton temps, super bon travail.

(J'ai remarqué ton commentaire sur le vidéo à Piment Fort lol -- je suis tombé sur le vidéo en suivant tes liens sur la pages. Toutes des bonnes chansons, ça a fait du bien de les écouter ce matin!)

T'es super sweet!
Trop hot, merci de ton commentaire, ça fait ma journée! :D
(translation: thanks for your comment)

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher