Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Simplicity - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 2:26 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:07 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous, love it! Definitely my style! Love all the different levels, so creative. Love the space and the way you've used the unusual space created with the odd angles. Love the minimilistic approach with the splash of colour. Brilliant!!!

Oh and I've just noticed without CC! Even better!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
This is absolutely gorgeous, love it! Definitely my style! Love all the different levels, so creative. Love the space and the way you've used the unusual space created with the odd angles. Love the minimilistic approach with the splash of colour. Brilliant!!!

Oh and I've just noticed without CC! Even better!

Thanks
I had difficulty creating an appropriate floor plan with the unusual shape but managed to achieve this result. I am glad that you like it and appreciate the feedback!

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:30 AM
Wonderful house. And very originally I am impressed with your sloped walls on the front of the house. How did you do that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allison731
Wonderful house. And very originally I am impressed with your sloped walls on the front of the house. How did you do that?

Hi, thanks for the nice comment
I used the cheat "boolProp constrainfloorelevation false" Then using the level leveling tool on the empty floor tiles either side of each wall. I did have some difficulty trying to achieve the right effect. If you would like some more info on what I did feel free to message me.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:53 AM
This is totally my style. :3 Thanks very much for making it ^_^
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameron360
Hi, thanks for the nice comment
I used the cheat "boolProp constrainfloorelevation false" Then using the level leveling tool on the empty floor tiles either side of each wall. I did have some difficulty trying to achieve the right effect. If you would like some more info on what I did feel free to message me.

Many thanks for the explanation.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 11:32 AM
I Just Love That Pool Under The Stairs, and The whole house is Amazingly well done. It's Just Awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 1:44 AM
I usually do not like modern anything, but this is amazing! And somehow you managed to use no CC.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dibaday
I Just Love That Pool Under The Stairs, and The whole house is Amazingly well done. It's Just Awesome!

The pool under the stairs is one of my favourite parts too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:44 PM
I love your works!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:38 PM
Just downloaded a few of your homes.. Thanks so much for your hard work.. I know how much time goes into these homes.. I have a hard time building so. thanks again.. Awesome.. work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:09 PM
Thank you