Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloomville

by triciamanly Posted 17th Feb 2012 at 2:19 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 4:24 PM
I love this, its like the cottages you find at the coast in England. So cool!

Big hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 4:58 PM
Nice House
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 6:20 PM
I love this, the roof is amazing! And it really does look like an English cottage, although the downstairs wouldn't be so open plan.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 1:54 AM
This is a lovely house. Love the 2nd floor bathroom quite an ingenious use of the dormer.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 4:02 AM
I'm so happy to read your comments. Many thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 3:28 AM
Very originally!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:29 AM
Wow, that roof is impressively amazing!
Fantastic house!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:20 PM
So creative Anne! It absolutely stunning! Love the Roof and the Table out back and the garden and the colours, ok Im sold love the whole lot!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 9:15 AM
WOW ! Looks fantastic... The roof is just amazing and the inside decoration as sweet and gorgeous as usual ! I love it. Thank you somuch for sharing this brilliant creation my dear friend
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 11:10 AM
That roof is brilliant - thanks for sharing! If you don't mind me asking, how did you create that roof?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 2:58 PM
I can't thank you enough for your lovely comments dear friends! Amalia, I used the cheat controlfloorelevation false which allows you to raise and lower walls by clicks. The ends of the roof started out as a rectangles about 12 long and 1 wide. Then using that cheat I lowered the ends to follow the roof as best I could. Thanks for asking!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 8:48 AM
very sweet lil house, i like it. one suggestion, for the bathroom on the 2nd floor, you could put the door on a diagonal wall to prevent congestion.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 5:11 PM
Jasperville, thanks so much for the suggestion. I hope others will see it and do a little remodeling!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 9:03 PM
Sooo beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 5:26 PM
Abzolotele beutiful! Sory abowt mi bad english.Im just nowe lerning it.

Let mi put it in mi langoage, ten yoo use google translate.

Apsolutno prekrasna! Žao mi je zbog mog lošeg engleskog. Ja sam samo sada učenje.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd May 2012 at 8:47 AM
Good Work.. I Love It..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 6:58 AM
I simply adore the layout of this home. The only con in the entire thing is when ((in Seasons)) it started to snow, my SIM freaked out because it was snowing in her house, and it would only go away when the snow melted. I'm not sure what happened because there WAS a roof when I checked. So.. Just making you aware.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeezCakes
I simply adore the layout of this home. The only con in the entire thing is when ((in Seasons)) it started to snow, my SIM freaked out because it was snowing in her house, and it would only go away when the snow melted. I'm not sure what happened because there WAS a roof when I checked. So.. Just making you aware.

Thanks so much for letting me know. I used the cfe cheat to make part of the roof which warped the side walls. I'm afraid that's why the snow gets in. It might help to fill in the top layer with floor tiles although The fire place is placed with a cheat too, boolprop snapobjectstogrid false, and I couldn't place floor tiles above it. Sorry about the cold! All the best, tricia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 2:16 AM
thank you