Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT - Grandpa's shorts outfit, lower waist, better shorts

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 18th Jan 2012 at 2:03 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2012 at 8:58 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 5:29 PM
Your mesh tweaks seriously rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:22 PM
I've always wanted this!! Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:47 PM
Oh, yes. Those socks bugged me - and again with that stupid much-too-high waist. Thank you for looking out for our grandpas! They're going to wear shorts this summer, yes they are. .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:49 AM
Ah! Those shoes.... Those social socks and shoes are the most annoying thing ever! I'd like more a sport style shoes and proper socks but with the lower socks it's already much, much better... and the colors are much nicer too!
Thank you!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCeleste
Ah! Those shoes.... Those social socks and shoes are the most annoying thing ever! I'd like more a sport style shoes and proper socks but with the lower socks it's already much, much better... and the colors are much nicer too!
Thank you!

You can always chop off those shoes and replace them, or just retexture them, and make defaults with different shoes. If you want to grab this mesh as a starting point, feel free.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 4:16 PM
Wow. A more NORMAL way that the seniors I see wear clothes. Even back in 2004, most of the ones I knew did not wear their shorts as high as those in the base game! And the socks are normal as well. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:30 AM
Le gasp, when properly colored, maxis stuff actually looks semi presentable. Like serious, red shirt and blue shorts...it wasnt even denim, it was like... children's finger paint blue. Im not sure why they thought miss matching colors were a viable choice...
Thank you for fixing this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:36 AM
You are so very awesome to stretch beyond adult females. Thanks a million!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:31 PM
what was the big idea with those socks? Oh anyway thank you once again! :D