Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Itty Bitty Birdhouses- Decorative Maxis Match Birdhouses

by Phaenoh Posted 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:35 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:56 AM
These will look great in gardens or hanging from the ceiling of a porch! I like that they're Maxis Match too. Thanks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:06 AM
So damn cute. Thank you Phae.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:41 AM
All adorable, but the crazy angle one is my fave. Yay for recoloring options!
Former Hamster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 3:51 AM
Ditto, ditto, ditto. What cute little houses.. I've got just the lot to plop them all over in. Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:28 AM
These are adorably cute! So adorable in fact that despite really not needing any more decorative clutter, I'm going to download them anyway in hopes that the next time I go spelunking through the decorative section of my catalog (I seriously need to clean my downloads folder out) I will go "Ooh! Cute birdhouse! Must exist on this lot!" ~VP
Gone Fishin'
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:57 AM
Now, that's just plain adorable! The crazy angle one is my favourite, too, closely followed by... all the others.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 4:34 PM
... what they said! Thanks!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:21 AM
Glad you all like them! The wonky one is by far my favorite as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:41 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I love birdhouses and now I can have them on my Simmies houses too! Yay!
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 5:38 AM Last edited by peggyswan : 4th Jan 2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Saw them in game.
Oh
My
Goodness!
These are adorable! I have a number of deco birdhouses already, but I can't resist these! The fact that they're all slaved was extra incentive to add to my collection, and yay for the wonky one! They're all lovely.
Thank you!

Edit:
Aww, what a shame they aren't viewable in game. Even though they're in sculptures, you cloned from a plant? They're beautifully made, but I like my sims to gain fun from my sculptures. Gorgeous meshes though, and great textures and I really liked they could sit on all surfaces.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 7:29 PM
These are cutie cuteness. Love them. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:17 PM
Very cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 4:59 AM
These are too cute!! I love the one that looks like a barn (to me at least :D) but.. where did you get that Peacock sculpture? I've seen it many times, unless it comes with apartments, it has to be CC. :x I have a thing for bird related downloads. <3
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 4:00 PM
You mean the one labeled 'barn roof' or the red siding recolors? Glad you like them. Pretty sure that ugly peacock is basegame, but it's definitely maxis, I never use it for anything. Double check your sculpture tab, the thumbnail isn't so great :P
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 9:27 PM
Oh No! Why did you do this "Phaenoh" I am trap, I am a true bird lover I have in real life my own two big Parrots they are both female birds with male name.

I did not know at the time that they was both female. Their name is Dusty & Spike, they have been with me since 1994. So yes and yes I must have your bird houses. Thanks so much they are wonderful. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:51 AM
Oh, if it's maxis it must belong to Apartments, it's the only Sim game I don't own currently..D: going to have to wait to get it. And yes, the little red ones with the barn roof. Too cute! Very rustic feeling.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 3:53 AM
*explodes from the cuteness*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:33 PM
It's so cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 7:11 AM
Awww, cute! thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 8:52 PM
Just awesome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:41 PM
These are adorable..Thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:28 AM
I love the cabinet used to display the birdhouses in the outside picture! Can you tell me where I can find it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:52 PM
they r very cute and nice!!! thx ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 10:02 PM
I believe I have a new career for my plant sim....birdhouse seller!

Thank you for the darling deco!!
Page 1 of 2