Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sea Shell Beach

by triciamanly Posted 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:33 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:00 PM
Fantastically unique! My Uni sims will have a blast in this....after they get a little help with some money, of course. Nicely done! Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM
Wooow, fantastic house! I love it! Every single detail is perfect.
And surroundings is brilliant too, it's so vivid, real!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 4:27 PM
tsoureki, money is no object for today's youth!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:05 PM
do u have to umm extract this one??
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:47 PM
Hi lalagirl211, Yes, this one is zipped. Save in EA Games, Sims2, Downloads. Then right click on 3 little books icon and choose Extract here. Then wait a few seconds for sims2pack icon to appear. Double left click on sims2pack icon and choose install. That's all! Hope it works. Send me a pm if you have trouble!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 9:33 PM
Tricia this is lovely, I love the bridge over the pool.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 3:25 AM
Very very nice, looks like a great holiday home!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 11:50 PM
Oh, so glad you like it! It's one of the sort of weird house that you dream about and then try to build. I'm sure you both dream about sim houses, don't you??? I'm not alone . . . am I?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:08 PM
Very Nice.. I like it..
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 1:46 PM
I love this house and I want it in my hood, but when I try to enter it, it crashes my game. So is this really a basegame house?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RaineShadow
I love this house and I want it in my hood, but when I try to enter it, it crashes my game. So is this really a basegame house?

RaineShadow, thanks for letting me know about the problem. I only have base game installed on my computer right now, so I tried to download this house, and my computer crashed too. I haven't heard from any other users but now I'm worried that something may be wrong. I think I'll ask about it in creator's issues and see if I should remove the download. So sorry! I'm pretty sure this was a base game house.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
RaineShadow, thanks for letting me know about the problem. I only have base game installed on my computer right now, so I tried to download this house, and my computer crashed too. I haven't heard from any other users but now I'm worried that something may be wrong. I think I'll ask about it in creator's issues and see if I should remove the download. So sorry! I'm pretty sure this was a base game house.

Hey, it's nothing, I just wondered if I'm the only one getting crashes. I was getting frustrated because I really want it and it didn't work!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:58 PM
RaineShadow, unfortunately, I don't have the lot anymore or I would try to reupload or send it to you. I wrote to creator issues and maybe they'll have some input. I'll let you know when I find out! All the best!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
RaineShadow, unfortunately, I don't have the lot anymore or I would try to reupload or send it to you. I wrote to creator issues and maybe they'll have some input. I'll let you know when I find out! All the best!

Thank you! I appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:27 AM
This is awesome! Love the pool part
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 2:18 AM
Love the house, chose it for my character home at my machinima!!! You'll be fully credited!!! Thanks a lot!

Ooops, this is Eyelleenn. Bread is my husband... I always forget to change users... lol!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bread Pit
Love the house, chose it for my character home at my machinima!!! You'll be fully credited!!! Thanks a lot!

Ooops, this is Eyelleenn. Bread is my husband... I always forget to change users... lol!

Eyellenn! Your comment made my day, thanks so much and good luck with the machinima!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:52 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:58 AM
thank you