Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally modern terrace (apartments) - Linslade Terrace

by Karen Lorraine Posted 3rd Dec 2011 at 2:29 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 10:03 PM
Was this influenced by Liv's house in Skins Season 5 by any chance? Awesome build. :3

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Was this influenced by Liv's house in Skins Season 5 by any chance? Awesome build. :3

No, not seen that at all. The house was influenced by a new housing estate near to where I live. I live on the edge of Milton Keynes, in the UK. Modern houses are always being built somewhere near me.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:20 AM
Yay - approved Good work.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Yay - approved Good work.

Thanks Lee, and thanks for all your feedback for this one and the art deco house (that's still in the queue). My picture taking has obviously improved as this one only took a few hours to get approved!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 4:52 PM
Love this Mum! Its awesome you've packed so much into so little space.

*Mental note to self: do not use the same houseing estate as inspiration... even tho that roofing is to die for...*
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellènia
Love this Mum! Its awesome you've packed so much into so little space.

*Mental note to self: do not use the same houseing estate as inspiration... even tho that roofing is to die for...*

Thanks darling

It's that one up by New Bradwell where they've removed the roundabout and put in those awful traffic lights!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 3:24 AM Last edited by leesester : 6th Dec 2011 at 3:25 AM. Reason: Please be courteous and constructive when leaving a comment - or don't comment at all.
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:04 PM
This is really great, I love it and I know exactly the place that you took the inspiration from, I live near Milton Keynes too!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hannah98
This is really great, I love it and I know exactly the place that you took the inspiration from, I live near Milton Keynes too!

Thank you. Lots of inspiration around here!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 1:29 AM
Sensational! I love the modern look created by the sloped roofs. I also really like how you individualized the apartments with different color themes.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Sensational! I love the modern look created by the sloped roofs. I also really like how you individualized the apartments with different color themes.

Thank you! Some of the modern roof lines are too advanced for me to recreate - curved, so I won't be attempting those yet. Plan to do some learning over the Christmas period.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 3:56 PM
Love the roofs!! Should make some more apartments! You do them really well