Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 8:37 PM
Thre's really great pictures in both Sims 2 and Sims 3 contests. I'm looking forward for new pictures !!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for the tip, Liv, already did it, hope you guys like it, kinda never did that before, I have some practice in screen caps because I make my Sims paint many pictures with the "Natureza Morta" command, that command you give so it will paint whatever you capture.

I'm enjoying in here, makes me believe that learning English is useful. I'm really thrilled, have no idea on which idea am I going to post now... selecting carefully.... Oh, and I love MTS tutorials hope I can follow them and sonn not be just a downloader, but an uploader too!!!
Theorist
#28 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 11:59 PM
Resized my October entry... when's the deadline for this, BTW?
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 5:01 AM
This is my 2nd post im new to modthesims and the calender picture is my first post im a major newbie and need some major schooling, and does anyone know some onscreen picture takers? THANKS =)!!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
DigitalSympathies - I moved your bridge picture over here so people can still ooh and ahh over it.

Haha, I was wondering when people would realise it was a bridge. I love the header for this contest btw. If TS3 Seasons looked like that . . . I'd buy it. OH YES.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:24 AM
All the entries look so great! I'm inspired to enter myself, I'm also a contest newbie. I would love to be a part of it, watch this space! x
Site Helper
#32 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 4:42 PM
I have a question. If I have a picture that I posted once over at the old S2C, could I use it again?

Edit: Fraps is a good program for on-screen pictures. It auto-saves each one as you take it. Or at least the version I got 5 years ago does, although I can't imagine how the update would get rid of that feature.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 5:22 PM
[QUOTE= Fraps is a good program for on-screen pictures. It auto-saves each one as you take it. Or at least the version I got 5 years ago does, although I can't imagine how the update would get rid of that feature.[/QUOTE]

I used fraps too, its great, easy and took a great screen shot, I'm palying for more pics, still trying to decide if I'll post my Xmas or the Halloween one... always funny pictures...
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Amylet : 8th Dec 2011 at 10:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by eyelleenn
I'm enjoying in here, makes me believe that learning English is useful. I'm really thrilled, have no idea on which idea am I going to post now... selecting carefully.... Oh, and I love MTS tutorials hope I can follow them and sonn not be just a downloader, but an uploader too!!!

You're so right!

And MTS' community is really great!

Did you see Fizzy9's picture? 'April is National Grilled Cheese Month' So funny!
And I just noticed I'm not the only who used an angry snowman... Armiel did it too after me
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amylet

Did you see Fizzy9's picture? 'April is National Grilled Cheese Month' So funny!
And I just noticed I'm not the only who used an angry snowman... Armiel did it too after me

Yup, laugh a lot. I'm taking the nerve to make a funny Xmas one, just regret the loss of my Xmas neighborhood .
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 8:50 AM
Thank you Amylet, I'm glad you like my grilled cheese.

The Evil Snowman is a must for holiday pics and I agree with others who complemented you. He is perfect in your pic! I chuckled when I first saw it.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:01 PM Last edited by Amylet : 11th Dec 2011 at 8:13 AM.
Thanks very much Fizzy9

I'm glad you like my pic too
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:40 PM
Liv, yay for contest newbies! And sparkle, that just makes me giggle.
Did i get it right can i get the spot for december yet? ANXIOUS
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelyrayaallday
Did i get it right can i get the spot for december yet? ANXIOUS

I'm sorry, not yet. Your picture is now 999px × 748px. Close but not quite there.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 9:29 PM
I'm sorry, not yet. Your picture is now 999px × 748px. Close but not quite there.
i re-edited so i think it is correct size well atleast thats what flickr said
Scholar
#41 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 11:43 PM
Just posted my first ever contest entry Had a dickens of a job getting everyone to do what I wanted WHERE I wanted... when I wanted... even with free will off!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 12:49 AM
Default September
And this photo for september what do you think guys?

For the back to school :P
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 12:56 AM
what the heck its dec. 13 how come i cant post for the calender contest
Scholar
#44 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 1:29 AM
thestarocean: Just seen your November entry... my jaw dropped. Truly amazing; so simple, yet so effective.

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 2:12 AM
will you guys allow us to entry with more than 2 pics we still have a few slots in certain months... I`d like to know is there is the possibility so I can take more pics.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#46 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 4:23 AM
eyelleenn, you are only allowed 2 entries, but you can post more pics here in the chat thread, for funz.

There is still time in the competition, so it would not be fair for those who just hear about it for example.

Everyone's entries look great, and I'm happy for the few comments about the snowman twist, I thought it was a fun (silly) add to the otherwise so calm picture xD
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 5:25 PM
Been some great pics here guys, the angry snowman and cream cake pics made me laugh! Gotta love silly!

Selly_2009 Thanks, thats kind of what I was going for. Keeping it simple seemed to work best, given the topic.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
Just posted my first ever contest entry

This is the first time I take part in a contest too

Everyone's entries are so cool
I like Eyelleen's one for February, it's an original idea.
I like thestarocean's pic too. Your pics are more original than mine . But it was fun to take part in the contest! (So fun contest ! Who did has the great idea of organize it? I don't know who he/she is, but thanks to him/her!

I'm really looking forward for new pictures!!

and thanks, I'm glad you like the snowman

i stret nomo
Scholar
#49 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 12:37 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 15th Dec 2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: noticed slight error in text
Well, it took the majority of the afternoon but I got a second entry I was happy with. Took two separate attempts this time: I rejected the first one - but I'll post it here for others to see:

Cookies for anyone who recognises the special guest

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 12:49 PM
Both pictures are pretty, Selly 2009!

i stret nomo

Page 2 of 4