Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Windows Recolors

by iCad Posted 26th Nov 2011 at 6:27 AM
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 8:13 AM
I'm afraid I become iCad-addicted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 8:57 AM
Whenever I see an iCad download, I barely even stop to see what it actually is before I download it :3 thank you for these awesome downloads!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 1:24 PM
Awesome colors! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 4:36 PM
As a card-carrying member of the iCad fan club, I snagged these the moment I saw 'em. (Like Eviemeli I barely stopped to read the discription before clicking on the Download tab!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 9:18 PM
YES!!! Thank you, I love these windows and always wanted more colors. As a side note, since I don't comment very often, you referenced one of my favorite quotes "if wishes were horses" so double thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 9:21 PM
More match-y, set-y stuff - yay! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 4:49 AM
Another fan here! I saw a new iCad's download and rushed to grab it before knowing what is that about...
Nice colors and handy recolors as usual! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 2:54 PM
Really do love your recolors. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:36 PM
Love this project. Just started building a new house and using your colours. Now I just need a garagedoor too :nudge:
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:25 PM
Wow, I has fans. Y'all are going to make my ego explode, y'know. But thank you all.

@laguna4life: It's one of my favorite quotes, too. I'm glad someone else appreciated it.

@roxmaniac:: Mmmmm, garage doors, yes. I'll bump them up my uploading priority list. I've done the original Nightlife ones (just one window version, the "sunray" one) and the AL one with the round windows. Do you have a preference? If I don't hear back, I'll upload the Nightlife one first.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 1:33 AM
wow, these windows are actually useable now! Thank you so so so much, great work!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:36 AM
Thank you so much! I love these windows but the maxis exterior colours were so ugly. Now I can finally use them to my heart's content! I hate to ask, but did you ever think about recolouring the seasons country door to match?

~~like a dirty dog
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 4:52 AM
I've loved these, but never used them because the colors sucked! Thank you for making these usable .^_^. Have a great day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:02 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 6:17 AM
I love to match stuff ... yes, I do. Thank you!