Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 6:49 PM
I got a new camera last night, and went crazy taking pictures of the cats.

Ebony my 9 year old cat:

Smokey my 7 month old kitten:
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 9:06 PM
Both are avid computer users I see.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
Both are avid computer users I see.

Yup, I don't know which one, but one of the cats even did a google search. I left my computer on google and went into the other room to do something. When I came back, google had a page of weird search results.
Scholar
#54 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 3:33 AM
My cat's in my avie I'll attach a few more to the bottom though
His name is Granger, his name comes from the last name of Hermione Granger, one of the main Harry Potter characters. I think it suits him, he's very smart, though much lazier then Hermione would ever be He's around 9-10 years old, and 23 pounds. Yes, he's overweight, but he is a big kitty as well. I'm TRYING to reduce his food intake, but I get thwarted by the other two people feeding him all the time *shakes head*
He's super sweet, very good with my niece Zoe. He's stubborn, especially when I want him to sleep downstairs with me at night (I feel lonely and anxious when sleeping, and having somebody there helps). But he'll usually comply. He doesn't meow very much, his purr is super faint. I think it makes each time I hear him more special It's from him being fixed.
He used to be an outdoor cat, when we lived in the outskirts of an already small town. He loved fighting, as a 6 month old kitten he beat up a raccoon and a skunk He loved snow too, it was so funny watching him bounce through the snow Now he's the epitome of indoor cat, though I'm trying to harness train him so I can get some fresh air and give him something he would enjoy. He's not having much part of it right now, but hopefully by spring he'll stop flopping every two seconds when wearing it XD
Sorry for talking so much about my kitty, I just love him so much These are all pictures taken on my phone, he's a bit sulky because he was sleeping and suddenly gets mauled by me and my phone's camera :P
Screenshots
Inventor
#55 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
Now he's the epitome of indoor cat, though I'm trying to harness train him so I can get some fresh air and give him something he would enjoy. He's not having much part of it right now, but hopefully by spring he'll stop flopping every two seconds when wearing it XD

Or he could just become like this cat and resort to passive resistance.
Scholar
#56 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:54 AM
See, that's not what I want to do with him. I just want it so that if he wants to sniff around, he's used to the harness enough that he isn't uncomfortable with it. I know him though, we'll be hanging out at the front step a lot while he sunbathes I would do this without the harness/leash, but he does get violent around cats and dogs (though he'll just stare at a bug crawling right in front of him), so I need some form of control They're short 5-10 minute sessions, so it's not as bad. Plus, I give him lots of treats during/after the harness, so it's not all negative.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:00 AM
So sweet : *
Inventor
#58 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:11 PM
I was wondering when I'd see you on here Emma. Cute kitty. ; )

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#59 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:30 PM
Forgive the mess my dad is a horder. Hope you don't mind these are years old by now. Don't read the ending comments if you don't want to hear something sad.

Tess and Shadow

Jasmine and Shadow (Jasmine is Shadows mommy)

Tigger

-Don't read below if you don't want sad as warned above-

Jasmine, Shadow, and Tigger have since passed away from all avoidable instances. Keep your pets on leashes, get them fixed, and never assume a cat will never bolt out the door. Tess however is still a healthy mean kitty.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Banned
#60 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:32 PM
The blank white eyes on the second photo creep me out.
Scholar
#61 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance

Actually all the photos I have of Jasmine are like that. It's how she was, and she's not fat she was very fluffy.

Agian my dad is a horder

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Banned
#62 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 2:43 PM
That's one infernal cat.
Test Subject
#63 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:34 PM
Cute, no?
Field Researcher
#64 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:25 PM
Well, here are my 2 cats.

Lotje. Picture was taken some years ago. She likes to go to places where she doesn't belong.

The male one, Porky. Doesn't like camera's much. Also taken some years ago.
Currently they are now 16 years.
Mad Poster
#65 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 10:49 PM
Here's my cat, Annie:

Inventor
#66 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance

And now for the mandatory cuteness.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 1:02 PM
Kitten being hugged by its mama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4KVoEVcr0
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:18 PM
Wish I had a cat... but then it'd eat my budgies and goldfish. D:
Scholar
#69 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:22 PM
We keep our cockatiels in a small, enclosed room that my dad uses for an office. We are able to keep the cats out of there, so it's not too hard to have both. Don't know what to tell you about goldfish, though, unless you want to get one of those big 5+ gallon tanks. Our cat that likes to stare hungrily at smaller animals couldn't do much about getting into that tank.
Banned
Original Poster
#70 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:52 PM
Every time I see this thread has a new post, I come here and lurk your cat pictures. I'm-a-creepin'!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by birdyfly
http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu?blend=1&ob=4 I love this cat.

OMG, MARU! I love maru!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:30 PM
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:39 PM
I have a cat, and she is deceased for a long lineage of... EMPEROR KITTEHS. Beat that >:U All your cats will bow down to my cat ( Though she really isn't deceased from special kitty-rats... )
Scholar
#74 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 12:16 AM
Do you mean descended?
Inventor
#75 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 6:55 AM
Page 3 of 4