Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rubric Wrangler
#26 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 9:28 PM
New favourite thread! :D

I'm sure I posted these here before, but here are my two

Smokey

And Patches

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 9:34 PM

^Bad picture, sorry!
Inventor
#28 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
I don't have cats (and I don't want to have any) because I get itches everytime I touch them.

There is a solution to that you know.

As for my own cat, pics are currently pending. The committee is working diligently on it.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 10:16 AM
EEEEK OMG OMG this will become my spamming thread!!

Aaw, Smokey looks like s/he owns the world. I really like that quality on cats

My cat had kittens a few days ago, she gave birth in the weirdest place in our house.

I can't wait how these little fur balls of eternal love will grow. Their basement mommy is such a lol cat herself.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gelis

Omg! Smokey is a Vana-clone. They look freakishly similar in that 5th pic of yours. Just look!

Banned
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:03 PM
Roomie's kitten, Gobias' look-alike. (she bought the Sims 3 and fell in love with Gobias Koffi.)

We can't find the camera but this is basically what her cat looks like.
Inventor
#32 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:37 AM
Okay, my phone's being a bitch, so I can't seem to get the pics off at this time, so Google will have to do for the moment. Here's a few pics that are as close as I can get to my two-year old white and grey tabby, Randy.
The markings on his back and face look like this, except his ears are white with a smattering of black spots near the edge (where the fur recedes and it's basically just skin), and a small, light brown smear across his mouth that makes his face look perpetually dirty (like in the pic, only it's on part of his left lip in addition to his chin).
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i..._AQw5WlxJqvsIbw
He also has a pair of "socks" on his rear legs, and a tail that's entirely grey tabby, a bit like this cat, only darker.
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/i...HdhNxsHx_Xkf0dA
Field Researcher
#33 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 10:38 AM
@AngryBunny

They do look a lot look-alike. And awesome tongue pic! I got a lot of tongue pics of my cat.

Though, what is Vana? Is it a breed that google doesn't know or..?

I don't have any idea what are my cat's breeds. She is a former wild cat. So if there are people who know about breeds and can make guesses, I would love to hear.

Edit: ehh, Vana is the name of your cat, right? haha, First I thought she was Smokey, but when I looked the pic of Smokey again..
Scholar
#34 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 10:59 AM
@5m0k3 No, I rent a ROOM, and the people I rent from won't let me. I would get a place of my own but rent for a studio would take up the majority of my paycheck every month.

I used to own rats sadly I had to give away my babies when I moved. Even sadder is they both passed away shortly after. NumNums of very old age in his sleep, and Mokku of a broken heart witch is known to happen in rats.

I'm jealous of all the kitty owners here. Cute cats too!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Banned
#35 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:00 PM
Oh, rats. Rats are more to my taste. And the poo is much smaller. And they appear to be very smart.

PS DrowningFishy, we've something common in appearance ^^
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:28 PM
@gelis
Haha yes, Vana is my kitty

@DrowningFishy
I love rats. I don't think I would ever want to own one, but whenever someone brings one into the clinic that I work at they're always fun to have around. I was walking around with one on my shoulder the other day. He bit my finger though. After that I put him back in his cage and refused to talk to him >.<
Do your rats smell? Every rat I've ever encountered has smelt SO bad.
Banned
#37 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:32 PM
Nah, rats of my neghbor didn't smell very bad. Only if you poke your nose right into their fur. Yeah, I did that. You may laugh at me now.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
Nah, rats of my neghbor didn't smell very bad. Only if you poke your nose right into their fur. Yeah, I did that. You may laugh at me now.

Haha! I'm not even going to ask what you were doing sniffing a rat. I mean, we all have weird fetishes but if that's your thing, I totally respect that man. Whatever floats your boat. The Rat Sniffer would make a great serial killer nickname by the way. Incase you were ever considering taking up that profession?
Banned
#39 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:13 PM
Seems letting people to laugh at me was terrible mistake on my part... Oh, well.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:24 PM
Seems letting people to laugh at me was terrible mistake on my part... Oh, well.

Aww, I was only joking Lancey! I'm sorry if I hurted your self esteem <3
Banned
#41 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:38 PM
You didn't. But you have no idea just how often I get those "serial killer" jokes irl.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 3:17 PM Last edited by AngryBunny. : 24th Nov 2011 at 3:38 PM.
You didn't. But you have no idea just how often I get those "serial killer" jokes irl.

Really? Well when I was in high school there was this kid who everyone would call 'Serial Killer Hayden' because he had long greasy hair, no friends, and he always had this look on his face like he was about to stand up, pull out a gun, and start shooting everyone like at Columbine. One day I just decided to talk to the poor guy, and I ended up befriending 'Serial Killer Hayden'. After that people started giving him a break and realised that he was actually a really good guy. I know you're a good guy too, so whatever reason people have for making "serial killer" jokes is probably totally unwarranted. My friends used to call my 'Giraffe' because I was taller than them. I'm not insanely tall or anything (only like 5'9/5'10) but all of my friends were around 5'2 so I was always looking down at them haha. It still annoyed me though, being referred to as a giraffe...

I realise that what I just said is completely irrelevant to cats, so here's another photo of Siddy.

Yep, this post is totally relevant now.

P.S. Siddy isn't his full name, by the way. His real name is Sid Vicious. Vana's real name is Van Halen. You so can't tell that my brother named them...
Scholar
#43 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 5:27 PM
@AngryBunny. Rats are actually the cleanest pets you can own. There as loving independent and controling as cats and if they feel like it they can be trained like a dog. If yoru rat stinks it's your own fault not the rats. Also rats bite as much as cats do, you just managed to find one with a temperment. My numnums used to bite till he learned not to-well unless you took awhile his jalipino peppers then you were askin for it.

Aw siddy is SO |CUTE! All the kiddies are so cute.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Banned
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 5:54 PM
AngryBunny, I had two rats once named Sid and Nancy, seeing you talk about rats and Sid Vicious reminds me of them.

Funny story, ummm, my cat - Alfred - ate them a long time ago.
Banned
#45 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngryBunny.
I know you're a good guy too, so whatever reason people have for making "serial killer" jokes is probably totally unwarranted.
*evil grin* I look like a good guy 'cause I am banned from half of the forum and allowed only on "cute kitties" type of threads.
My "serial killer" reputation is derived of my cynicism, black or outright sadistic jokes, sudden aggressive outbursts and on top of all that, intense stare.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 8:23 PM
Of course the cutest kitten ever isn't real but....
Screenshots
Banned
Original Poster
#47 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mewichigo34
Of course the cutest kitten ever isn't real but....
I HATE THAT FRIGGIN' THING. SERIOUSLY. IT ISN'T EVEN REAL.
Inventor
#48 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 1:48 AM
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
Because someone had to get the round of YouTube cat vids going. :P

Cuuute. Kitty got sent to the naughty corner hehe.

I like videos of cats making funny faces, because weird things like that amuse me. Dramatic Cat and OMG Cat ftw.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:38 AM
Page 2 of 4