Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Applewood Farms - UPDATED 07/29/13

by Diwtay Posted 17th Nov 2011 at 6:19 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2013 at 4:54 PM by Diwtay

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:12 PM
Im unable to download this because of compatibility issues however that is a very beautiful farm i really really wish i could get it. Thank you for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:33 PM
It reminds me of that Disney movie with Johnny Appleseed ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 12:48 AM
Wow, very nicely done! Thank you so much for the house and the concept ideas you've sparked in my head.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 2:30 AM
amazing best farmhouse i've seen so far i will definatley download it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 5:54 AM
Love the farmhouse! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 2:49 PM
Game keeps crashing when I try to play lot.. Doh - guess I need the objects quoted lol.. Have all expansions including pets.. Have just dl'd all said items so hope it works this time haha..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 1:08 AM
I want to give more people an opportunity to install this lot so I've added a second copy of Applewood Farms that excludes all the custom content from the Sims Store. Both packages are included in the download file. Re-download it to get the second version.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:11 PM
Default Lot updated
Quote: Originally posted by SimTripps
Game keeps crashing when I try to play lot.. Doh - guess I need the objects quoted lol.. Have all expansions including pets.. Have just dl'd all said items so hope it works this time haha..

I want to give more people an opportunity to install this lot so I've added a second copy of Applewood Farms that excludes all the custom content from the Sims Store. Both packages are included in the download file. Re-download it to get the second version.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:41 AM
Fantastic , it's a great job . thank you !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:29 AM
This is a beautiful lot, especially at night time. How did you get the fireflies to spawn?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 11:44 PM
thank you for making a no cc version of this lot. I have been looking for a place that had room for more than two horses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 3:12 PM
Thank you for making a no cc version of your wonderful house, most people don't. It's saddening when I see so many wonderful lots that I can't use because of the cc or expansion stuff that I do not own.

Beautiful house, keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 11:10 PM
This is a nice lot! I'm trying to build a family with enough wealth to purchase this lot to use (instead of cheating). For those who are having performance issues with this lot, I did notice that this lot did have many overlapping spawners for the beetles, butterflies, etc. There were also several places with the same spawner stacked on top of each other 4 or more times. This can cause performance issues in your game. I noticed this on the Non-CC version. I cannot speak for the CC version. Until the creator makes a fix, the best thing to do, if you can, is open the lot in build/buy mode, then use the buydebug cheat and delete the overlapping spawners. Then save your lot/neighborhood. Doing so may correct some performance issues with this lot.
Happy Simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 7:03 PM
This lot is fantastic wonderful job I'm so excited to start using it right way thank you so much for sharing with us!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 9:35 AM
I would love a version that does not have any of the spawners. Unfortunately, when I placed it I had to rotate the lot so it faced towards the road which tripled all the spawners. Some I couldn't get to to delete because they were under the house :/