Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miranda Lawson - Mass Effect 2

by ++pixie++ Posted 13th Nov 2011 at 11:26 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2012 at 6:10 PM by ++pixie++ : Changing pictures

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:52 AM
Nicely done! Excellent face sculpt.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:31 PM
Cool. I might put her and some other ME characters in my game. Thank you!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 6:32 PM
Lovely face sculpt.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:37 PM
Oh, I'm soooooo glad to see her! I was looking forward for to see her here She is AWESOME! and you've done a wonderful job. CONGRATS!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 12:55 AM
Something in this package requires something other than the base game and Pets, unfortunately. Can't open it. :/ Even though the download states base game. I has a sad, because this looks positively gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:08 AM
Nice work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 2:30 AM
Thanks guys for the comments monca I couldn't have made her face so awesome without your input in CFF Zekiran it should work, I tested it with just the Sims 2 Double Deluxe which is just base game, nightlife and celebration stuff, on another PC and I patched my body shop and used clean installer. What do you mean when you say you can't open it? It doesn’t show up in game? I'll see what I can do to help you
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 2:39 PM
Very nice work!! CFF definitely helped a lot - she looks awesome!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ++pixie++
Thanks guys for the comments monca I couldn't have made her face so awesome without your input in CFF Zekiran it should work, I tested it with just the Sims 2 Double Deluxe which is just base game, nightlife and celebration stuff, on another PC and I patched my body shop and used clean installer. What do you mean when you say you can't open it? It doesn’t show up in game? I'll see what I can do to help you

"Night life and celebration" - are not base game. I have the base game and Pets, not the double deluxe.

The package installer that comes with the game doesn't allow me to open and install the package, because it has content that isn't supported with my installed version.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:01 PM Last edited by ++pixie++ : 16th Nov 2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to add...
Quote: Originally posted by Zekiran
"Night life and celebration" - are not base game. I have the base game and Pets, not the double deluxe.

The package installer that comes with the game doesn't allow me to open and install the package, because it has content that isn't supported with my installed version.

Hmm very strange, well everything should be work fine as clothing, make up, meshes etc are all base game, there isn’t anything in the package that came with any expansion pack as far as I’m aware and I double checked all things made by other creators included, defiantly not with anything I created, just base game stuff. Clothing, skin and make up are normally all base game only compatible, I’m sure meshes are base game only compatible to. Sorry it doesn’t seem to work for you, have you downloaded the Clean Installer and CEP? That could be the reason it won’t show up if you have not. I'm not sure what else to suggest, if anyone can come up with anything please let us know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 3:08 AM
Very nicely done! I've made a Miranda sim a little bit ago and was looking to upload it but neither MTS nore TSR would accept it. Awesome! Glad someone got one up to share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 10:04 AM
Awesome. I usually don't download packaged sims, but this is just too awesome.

Maybe you can do Wrex next? :3

Looking forward to what comes next. Maybe you could do the alternate outfits for a little practice/exposure?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear your Miranda was rejected Silver MisterDyslexo; I won't be doing Wrex next because I want to make a few more of my favourite characters and as much as I loved Wrex he's down a few on my list after Mass Effect 2 blasted awesome new characters at me Expect a few other characters from the Mass Effect universe though; I’m working on one right now. And eventually I may tackle Wrex/Grunt, if people want them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:33 PM
Cool, that's Yvonne Strahovski from "Chuck!" I didn't know they made her character in the game look just like her!

Great job on Miranda, she looks fantastic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:44 AM
Yay for Mass effect sims!

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 4:50 PM
very nicely done. i got just the home for her. thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 9:04 PM
Awesome! Any chance we may see her loyalty outfit in the future?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 1:21 AM
Thanks guys I’m really glad you like her Sevec I’m currently making another Mass Effect sim then I plan to make a loyalty outfit pack while making another Mass Effect sim Miranda's loyalty outfit will be included along with the other two characters I’m making loyalty outfits.
Banned
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:56 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum

ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 9:51 PM
Can you please add separate downloads for the clothing and mesh together? As I don't have Celebration Stuff, I can't install the SimPack.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 10:30 PM Last edited by ++pixie++ : 1st Jan 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Adding Hyperlink
JustWanaSearch: You don't need Celebration Stuff to download this Sim, the outfit and outfit mesh are both base game compatible, if that's what you mean? If your having trouble seeing it in your game you could download the Clean Installer and CEP , both of which can be found here on MTS. See if that works first then let me know if it’s still not showing up and I’ll see what I can do.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ++pixie++
JustWanaSearch: You don't need Celebration Stuff to download this Sim, the outfit and outfit mesh are both base game compatible, if that's what you mean? If your having trouble seeing it in your game you could download the Clean Installer and CEP , both of which can be found here on MTS. See if that works first then let me know if it’s still not showing up and I’ll see what I can do.

I have a Mac. The Clean Installer isn't compatible, and the CEP doesn't change anything.

I know that the outfit and outfit mesh are base game compatible - and if you're sure that nothing else in the SimPack is from Celebration Stuff, then I have no idea what to do.

EDIT: And by the way, fantastic job! Forgot to mention that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JustWannaSearch
I have a Mac. The Clean Installer isn't compatible, and the CEP doesn't change anything.

I know that the outfit and outfit mesh are base game compatible - and if you're sure that nothing else in the SimPack is from Celebration Stuff, then I have no idea what to do.

EDIT: And by the way, fantastic job! Forgot to mention that.

Hi, sorry for my late reply to you. I'm sure everything in the package is base game and contains nothing from any expansion. I'm not sure what to suggest for Mac but I looked it up on Google and it seems alot of people have this problem with a Mac; i wasn't sure what i could link to on here but you can find loads of pages if you google "sims 2 custom content mac error needing expansions" hope this helps
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 2:31 AM
Nice outfit. The hair is good too, but it should be a brown not black. She had medium brown/dark brown hair. I love that game. Have you done any of the other characters from it?
Page 1 of 2