Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 2:24 AM
My Top 5 Favourite Things About Nouk
Well... The title should have been enough. These are my top 5 favourite things about my favourite creator, Nouk!

5.) Her hatred for TSR.
4.) "Except if you're Anubis360 because he is holding my family hostage. He can just go ahead and do it. *cries*"
3.) She has a wonderful policy so you can do pretty much whatever you want as long as you credit her and don't post on paysites.
2.) She has wonderful creations.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON I LOVE NOUK...

1.) Her avatar is a cat!

So why do you love Nouk? (or your favourite creator, or even favourite random person on MTS)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 2:51 AM
Her mapping makes sense. [Unlike Maxis and Peggy's.... >.>]

I love turtles.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:00 AM
Element Leaf is by far my favorite creator. I've never been disappointed by anything he's made.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilyT
Her mapping makes sense. [Unlike Maxis and Peggy's.... >.>]

I love Peggy's hair but she makes it too... Shiny? Nouk's hair looks really realistic.
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Element Leaf
Element Leaf is by far my favorite creator.

Pare is best creator. Known for her many many many incredibly important and groundbreaking contributions to the simming community.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:43 AM
And Oaktree has made...socks. Nope, not even going to try to play myself up. :P
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 10:46 AM
By far, the best creator I saw in MTS is haricots. His starter houses is so wonderful, that I want to have real starter houses like what he made. It's just...awesome to have a creator like him.

Hey there! :)
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:47 PM
Oh yeah? Well Nouk beats all of y'all!
Theorist
#9 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:12 PM
Oh, don't we all have each of our own favorite creators... whether it is 'other people' or ourselves.
Alchemist
#10 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:38 PM
Have you heard of that awesome chick, The Creeper? Besides being such a famous poet and besides winning the Nobel prize for [insert important thing here], she's like so good at modding TS2 and 3.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Helptato
#11 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 5:51 PM
So..Sparklycookie's pretty cool. She builds awesome houses.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 7:18 PM
Nouk's hairs are what made sims 2 for me. yay for Nouk!

<- My Simself, Kelly Ovenden. Life Stage: YA Traits: Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Nurturing
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Lady_Kombucha/mystudio
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 8:02 PM
I love LemonLeaf and Quxxn:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Quxxn#p/u/0/x8Leu69DYUw

Go Quxxn. Great walkthroughs. I love listening and watching them, since I don't have most of the games and wants Sims 3 Pets.

My Simblr: Here
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:27 PM
I think it's pretty funny how ElementLeaf said he's his favourite creator... When he doesn't even have any creations here.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:41 PM
^ Just noticed lol.

My Simblr: Here
Scholar
#16 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 1:22 AM
Not to mention that Blake guy, he doesn't even have to upload anything his creations are so awesome. Oh look, a Kaola!

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 2:36 AM
Oooookay, whatever you say Blake
Mad Poster
#18 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 4:51 AM
I'm totally the best creator. My personal collection is marvellously bumpmapped and my hair retextures are lovingly handcrafted.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I think it's pretty funny how ElementLeaf said he's his favourite creator... When he doesn't even have any creations here.
Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 10:42 PM
^ Exactly!!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 10:50 PM
I think Smorbie's stuff is the very best! Not only is her work incredible, but she uploads her creations so rarely that to posses one is as exciting as owning a genie lamp.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#22 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:18 PM
Liek ZOMG itz Nouk and her fabu hairz!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 4:18 PM
I think it's obvious Element Leaf is the better creator here. I'll need to eliminate... errr... congratulate him :3

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Banned
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:36 PM
OH MY GOD, IT'S NOUK. *spazzes*
Forum Resident
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
I think it's obvious Element Leaf is the better creator here. I'll need to eliminate... errr... congratulate him :3
It's a good thing I ignore the comments of lesser creators; otherwise, this post would worry me.
Page 1 of 2