Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flibbering Depths

by leefish Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 4:44 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2011 at 8:45 AM by leesester

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:53 PM
Wow, this house is amazing! I love it. Great job!!
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:57 PM
Great name. Great house.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 7:39 PM
Pretty house with pretty windows AND pretty doors. Win all around.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 9:40 PM
oh! hey, this is a wonderful package with one house, new doors, new windows, and some (minimal) custom content that I liked but that I had not downloaded yet...

I'm downloading *Flibbering Depths* right now. thank you!!!
Bowties are cool.
#6 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 9:43 PM
Oh, wow, it looks AMAZING!! Everything about is just plain awesome! Thank you for sharing :lovestruc:
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:53 PM
I think I may have to just download this myself too! Thanks Lee for the windows, they are absolutely perfect! And a gorgeous house to boot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 12:54 AM
Love the new windows and doors and the house is cute too! <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 2:46 AM
Love it and grabbed it thank Lee.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:06 AM
I didn't download the house, but I did go on a download spree with all the custom content. These were really nice finds and creations. Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:30 AM Last edited by leesester : 9th Oct 2011 at 4:57 AM.
Thank you everyone for the kind comments

The complete windows and doors upload is currently on my hard drive and the delay is because I am pondering if I should add two tile versions of all windows and doors. It is more complete, but also quite a bit more work.

I WILL upload the windows and doors as a separate upload (so that diagonals will be properly available) either way, but right now you can see the house as a preview of the window set and a quite cute house in its own right (I think).

/BronteFish

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:23 AM
The house is adorable and the windows and doors are practical and really cute! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 8:53 AM
Those are some fantastic windows and doors! Looking forward to the whole set.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:47 PM
It's a very homey place and the windows are really perfect. The whole style of the house is beautifully consistent, country cottage!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 6:21 PM
Love the house! Sweet!

I'm eagerly awaiting the complete window/door set... 2T is always nice, but if it's a LOT of work, I can live without it.

Thank you for creating and sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 9:31 PM
I vote for multiple tiles if you don't have something more pressing because I am an addicted window and door collector and I love these.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:02 AM
I love the house, Lee, and I have to join in the pleading for 2-tile windows as well. I adore these and would love to have more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:21 AM
Amythestfenix - these windows look great with your painted wood recolours and as a thank you to YOU for making that awesome content I shall get to work on the two tiles
*shrugs*
#19 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 6:45 AM
It looks like the kind of place where many stories would be shared over hot tea. Very cozy! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 9:09 PM
What a beautiful house! I wish I could live there for real.
Inventor
#21 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 9:44 PM
Leefish, did you intend the house to be flooded? I put it in two different places in my neighborhood, and in both places the house was two feet under water. I tried levelling with the sidewalk, but that did not work. Sorry, but in my neighborhood your pretty house is unusable.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 9:53 PM Last edited by leesester : 10th Oct 2011 at 11:30 PM.
Lol of course I did not intend it to be flooded - I tested this house in Pleasantview and Bluewater. No flooding in those hoods. You could just have a low hood. Try levelling the lot front to back, it has flat edges and should be fine.

Do you have any houses with basements in your hood?

EDIT: I went to the hood and flattened the lot for you - I sent the file to you via PM.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 3:52 AM
Beautiful windows, I love the detail in the inside of the windows with the hinges, plus the door is lovely as well! Great job and thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimsWorldSims
Beautiful windows, I love the detail in the inside of the windows with the hinges, plus the door is lovely as well! Great job and thank you!

Aww thank you very much, but I cannot take credit for the hinges - those are the EA textures I , er, borrowed. I love love love those Apartment Life Windows, but I like these variants I am currently working on even more as they are so usable

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 8:18 PM
Thank you for this nice work, welcome in my game.
Page 1 of 2