Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fret Even Less Bookcase

by leefish Posted 12th Sep 2011 at 6:40 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2018 at 1:28 PM by leefish

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:06 PM
Yay! I love short bookcases and I've been hoping for the short version ever since the Fret No More bookcase. (Go, slots!) Thank you very, very much for this!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:13 PM
Thanks Nix Yup, I am RAPIDLY running out of excuses for the theme object...
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:43 PM
You are indeed on a roll, and Im loving it!! Thanks heaps
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:46 PM Last edited by cheshirekat : 12th Sep 2011 at 9:47 PM. Reason: not finished
Very nice! Thanks so much! I can never ever have enough short and cute bookcases.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:17 PM
Wonderful! I loved the first one, and it's nice to have a shorter one now too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 11:05 PM
I like both but short bookcases are so cute and more versatile! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 6:51 AM
Um, did you come into my house and take pictures? 'Cause this looks almost exactly like the shelf thing next to my sister's bed. Now the next time I create a sim of her, her room will look even closer to her real-life counterpart's. ~VP
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:17 AM
I love short book cases, and yay for repository! This is a lovely theme. Desks, coffee tables... *shifty eyes* What? I was just thinking out loud... ;P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 8:04 AM
WOW, absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 7:04 AM
Finally, a short bookcase that looks just right! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:00 AM
I prefer shorter bookcases as they don't block the view, so thank you for making a non-slaved one.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 11:21 AM Last edited by leesester : 15th Sep 2011 at 2:05 AM.
@ DutchXfan - yes, I like repository too, but it can have its drawbacks when it is slaved to a custom item.

@Gwenke - exactly - I didn't want people to HAVE to get the other one

@ VioletPadfoot - you got me - those wet fin prints on the windowsill - that was me with my spy camera :p
*shrugs*
#14 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 4:07 AM
Always nice to have a matching set. Plus, this will free up some wall space for something over the bookcase. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 4:29 AM
LOVE this! I've been enjoying the full-sized one recently, and it's great to have this smaller one now! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 3:46 AM
I just got a chance to see this in my game today and wanted to tell you how great it looked. I'm so going to download the taller bookcase now.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 1:57 AM
I love this, thank you so much for making both versions. I love items that contain slots as it reduces the number of OMSPs and the effort required to place them properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:25 PM
Thank you ! :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 2:49 AM
This. Is. GENIUS.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Isa-WP : 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:17 PM.
I have a strange problem with this bookcase. I have the repositoried BG version in my game and it looks bright blue in the catalogus. I can select the grey recolor and it looks fine in-game but not the original color. Do you have any idea what went wrong?

Edit: Forgot to say that I also have the master in the game!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 1:51 PM
@Isa-WP , sorry to reply so late, but I was editing this upload and saw your post only today. I don't know if the file was broken before, but while editing I checked the updated version in game and it seems to be fine now.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish