Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cul-De-Sac Series: The Baxter

by giggleSPIT84 Posted 18th Oct 2011 at 6:00 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:16 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 16th Oct 2011 at 2:31 AM.
Default The Baxter: Phase I
Phase I:
Lot Size: 2x3
Furnished: 69,964
Unfurnished: 42,463

A 3 bedroom phase with 2.5 bathrooms. Features an open kitchen with dining area leading into the cozy den. This home is perfect for the older couple whose kids have already flown the coup, or for a young family just starting out.

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  The Baxter - Phase I.Sims3Pack.zip (2.75 MB, 23 downloads)

Questions, comments, issues? Don't hesitate to PM me and I'm sure we can work it out :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:20 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 13th Oct 2011 at 11:21 PM.
Default The Baxter: Phase II
Phase II:
Furnished: 77,919
Unfurnished: 46,780

This phase comes complete with a full 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The entry way leads directly into the large dining room, which is perfect for entertaining guests, but also cozy enough for the every day family meal. The kitchen houses a small eating area and opens into the family room, where the gas fireplace is the focal point and the cozy window seat is the perfect spot for reading your favorite novel. Perfect for a family of 4 or 5.

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  The Baxter - Phase II.Sims3Pack.zip (2.30 MB, 22 downloads)

Questions, comments, issues? Don't hesitate to PM me and I'm sure we can work it out :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:22 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 16th Oct 2011 at 2:30 AM.
Default The Baxter: Phase III
Phase III:
Furnished: 97, 254
Unfurnished: 50,707

The last phase of this plan boasts a full 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on three stories. The entry way opens into an elegant reading room, complete with draped window seat (I used the otto table, so you can't sit on it. Maybe "Pets" will finally have a window seat?), and arching doorway which leads you on into the large kitchen, dining, and living room. The Master Suit features a seating area with a gas fireplace as the focal point. This house is perfect for a large family, housing up to 10 people (if you use bunk beds and double sleeper beds).

Front

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  The Baxter - Phase III.Sims3Pack.zip (2.06 MB, 32 downloads)

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:51 AM
Extremely cute, plenty of kerb appeal, thank you.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:30 PM
oh! this is so lovely! can't wait to have them in my game!

*will install the houses in Appaloosa Plains as soon as I get Pets*

^_^ thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 1:39 AM
These are all cute. I like small homes. I think Phase II is the best looking one to me.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:23 AM
Cute and beautiful house
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:09 PM
You're all so very welcome. Thank YOU for downloading =}

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:00 PM
Has to be three of the best looking houses I've seen! Please make more! I love these kinds of houses! Great Job
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 2:30 PM
I absolutely adore these houses! Brilliant homes to move my sims into. Great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 6:52 PM
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. There will be more coming soon. Hopefully before Thanksgiving =) Happy Halloween Y'all!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 2:17 PM
Ohhhh, I'm so pleased you've done some bigger houses. Your city bungalows were the only houses I used when playing in Bridgeport, but now I have Pets/Appoloosa Plains, I was thinking to myself just the other day that I wished you'd done some bigger houses I could play in there! :D

Will be taking Phase I, but they're all beautiful houses, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 4:53 PM
Nice ty!