Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Match Things!" Painting Set

by QBUILDERZ Posted 5th Aug 2011 at 10:58 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2011 at 4:06 AM by QBUILDERZ

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:06 PM
Yah! Finally uploaded! This set came out very well, and damn look at that shadow lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:06 PM
3rd last? REALLY?! *sobs*

Hahahaha, nah.. I adore these; I will actually download them.. That should make you happy since I barely download anything :P
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:24 PM
I love the mesh! It's so simple, yet can be very elegant. Definite download for sure
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:39 PM
these are going to be a great addition to my game!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:57 PM
i almost feel i have to download these after that epic story. ;3 thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:08 AM
Look great! Nice work (:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:19 AM
My boring sim walls thank you! Oh, and I thank you too.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:25 AM Last edited by Twi : 6th Aug 2011 at 12:54 AM.
Hey! I gave moral support too!

Edit: YAY!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:57 AM
I Gravel...urm grovel at your feet and wallow in my unworthiness, still downloading as we speak and my bare simmie walls are about to be much more enjoyable, and purty, thanks ever so much....bows repeatedly on her way out of the area bumping her nose on the ground...LOL ;p
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:14 AM
These are fantastic!

All my pictures are now going to be replaced with these. I know my Simmies are going to be much happier looking at these than all of the other boring pictures they have had on their walls .
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:57 AM
Terrific job! These will be much used in my game.
Veteran Finn
#13 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:28 AM
How many times did you check if these were up?

Great job Q, these are very nice, especially the Riverview ones :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:56 AM
so true...so true... thanks for these
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:13 AM
Thank you very much
Mother Function
#16 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:22 AM
I still feel my name could have been bigger, like header1 bigger. But I guess your novel will do.

Anyhoos, I love this mesh.

And my God, the levels of the darks and lights on those photos look fan-fucking-tastic!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:04 AM
soooo true! thanks for sharing, i needed it so much :D
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:44 AM
I think that story was possibly more amazing than your pictures haha, who knew rectangles could be such bitches?! These look awesome though, and yes I do spam about 3/4 paintings in the game atm, and I might actually have to expand my selective CC and include these in my uploads... it pains me!! Darn you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:20 PM
Well, I could have (and would have) downloaded this just for the effort alone.

Needless to say, variety was needed in the wall hangings section.

So, a 32 and 200 more times a thank you all for this (and multiply this with the number of times we've used the sunflower).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:45 PM
Thank you so much for your efforts! These paintings are much appreciated and much needed
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:51 PM
Errr...

Don't shoot. I'm just the messenger.

Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard says that the vertical package conflicts with the horizontal package.

Is this by design or...?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:56 PM
Beautiful and much needed! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:10 PM
I downloaded, simply because of the 'Wa-llie the Gouldigger' bit. >;3 Haha good job Q
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#24 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:38 PM
This is an excellent idea! Kudos to you and all your helpers!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:48 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 6th Aug 2011 at 5:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HtheSim84
Errr...

Don't shoot. I'm just the messenger.

Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard says that the vertical package conflicts with the horizontal package.

Is this by design or...?

*shoots you*
For some reason, when I make things using TSRw, it always shows up as a conflict. I don't know why one conflicts but not the other, or even why it does it, but I do not know how to fix it. I had four people test for me, including myself, so I can guarantee there are no problem with it - just an orange highlight in dashboard.
I will look into it though If I can find an update, I'll fix the thread as a non-mandatory re download. (This is not a promise though...I really suck at everything not related to building :P)

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Page 1 of 3