Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:49 PM
Hello witches and wizards!
Ahh the house cup will be awarded on July 5th!
And Slytherin is still on first place!
I´m a Gryffindor by the way, so c´mon Gryffindors we have to beat them!
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:45 PM
I feel blessed to be on the (at the moment) winning team. If it hadn't been for me being sorted into Slytherin I honestly don't think I would have spent much time at Pottermore at all. From what I have experienced so far people tend to "act" or "play" the role of the house they are in. Slytherin and Gryffindor being the biggest competitors. Hufflepuffs not giving a damn. Ravenclaws being good at dueling (skilled). Hufflepuffs barely responds to them at all. I find this quite interesting, as it could have been random who ended up where.. People who cared less could aswell been in Slytherin as anything and there's no reason that Hufflepuff couldn't have won the house cup etc.
Instructor
#28 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 9:49 AM
Anyone else notice how the snake moves in the emblem on the flash version of the House Cup awards? You have to hover to see it though. And it has to be the flash version.

Anyway, I'm really glad my house won. Even though it has no bearing on anything it was cool to see.
Inventor
#29 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 7:03 PM
There's a bonus for the house cup winners. Kinda excited to see what it is. It's a bonus that the other houses wont be able to see I think. Kinda annoyed that they take away our points and start over though. Bleh. People have already gained more points in a day that I had gained since it opened to everyone :S Cleary it's impossible to reach the top score list if you have a life.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add me, DawnMist30713

Page 2 of 2