Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 7:49 PM
I don't have a sole favourite but I have to say that one I can watch over and over are the Resident Evil series Haven't seen the latest yet though!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 5:25 AM
My favorite movies include District 9, I am Legend, Idiocracy, Daybreakers and I, Robot. I tend to gravitate towards action, comedy, and almost anything that has Will Smith in it.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:03 AM
Star Trek The Wrath of Khan. Oh My God. Best Star Trek movie ever.
Did I mention I like Star Trek.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 4:29 PM
The Harry Potter movies were really good but the books were way better.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 7:39 AM
Just watched Paul. Hilariously funny. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are hilarious.

Plus, I have a new least favourite movie - Dogs in Space.
I am so sick of seeing this movie. My sister made me watch it, and I've seen it 20 or more time.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 5:19 PM
Coraline. always.

other movies that are up there: The Royal Tenenbaums, Death to Smoochy, Clueless, Airheads, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Trainspotting
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st May 2013 at 9:06 AM
Heathers (might be called lethal attraction in other countries) (seriously the best movie though im obsessed with it)
Clueless
Girl, Interrupted (loved the book too)
The original star wars trilogy
Donnie Darko
E.T
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (i also enjoyed the book a lot)
and of course the Harry Potter series
Theorist
#58 Old 2nd May 2013 at 3:30 AM
Moviemakers are getting better at telling stories better than four+ years ago. But I'll say Office Space stands out because it was the first casually treated risk and stakes movie I'd seen ever.
Scholar
#59 Old 2nd May 2013 at 4:56 PM
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and every other Studio Ghibli movie. Nausicaa is my favorite, though, because it gives a message of peace without being imposing. It's just all-around beautiful.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#60 Old 2nd May 2013 at 6:31 PM
I can't choose just one, so:

Separate Tables

All About Eve

Operation Petticoat

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Arc

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

The Matrix

Pulp Fiction

4 Weddings and a Funeral

The Best Years of Our Lives

Full Metal Jacket

7 Days in May

3 Coins in the Fountain (1954)

Indiscreet (1958)

Moonstruck

Hunt for Red October

Mission Impossible (even if it does have <vomit font>Tom Cruise</vomit font>)

Laura (ooo. I think my DVD player is calling...)
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd May 2013 at 9:34 PM
I can never pick a favorite, but one of my favorites is Fight Club.
Scholar
#62 Old 6th May 2013 at 11:35 PM
Hackers, Mystery Men and The Cure (not about the band) are all tied as my favorite movies.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 12th May 2013 at 4:06 AM
1) Harvey (1950) - (Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it. - Elwood P. Dowd)
2) Withnail & I
3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4) The Devil's Backbone
#64 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:11 PM
The Matrix
Ghost in a shell
Dawn of The Dead
Day of The Dead
The 80 remake of Night of The Living Dead
Land of The Dead!
Cloud Atlas
Akira... It so Japans earth bond version of 2001
The Dead
Alien
Total Recall... The one with Arnold... Don't give two craps about the remake!
All of the Terminator Movies
Return of The Living Dead
Death Race
Faster
Star Trek: Insurrection
Star Trek: All Good Things
V... the Lizard Movie...
V for Vendetta

Could anyone tell me if They Live is really as good as it seems!
Instructor
#65 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:14 PM
Meet the Feebles. aka, "what Peter Jackson did before LOTR blew him up"
It is...really something else. It's definitely one of those hate it or love it cult films.

I also loved Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, some of the acid visuals were really something. And Requiem for a Dream, if only because of the amazing soundtrack and excellent editing...

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Mad Poster
#66 Old 15th May 2013 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
1) Harvey (1950) - (Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it. - Elwood P. Dowd)
2) Withnail & I
3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4) The Devil's Backbone

5) The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
#67 Old 15th May 2013 at 6:48 PM
Meet the Feebles! Legislacerator I need to watch that... I have heard it is hilarious. But mostly I am into serious or deep movies....

I would say now that I think of I like all of Madlax's movies too!

But I will watch anything with Arnold!
Mad Poster
#68 Old 16th May 2013 at 12:10 AM
6) Box of Moonlight.
Undead Molten Llama
#69 Old 16th May 2013 at 1:45 AM
In no particular order:

1) Anything with Audrey Hepburn in it. I just love her.
2) Anything with Hugh Jackman in it. For the eye candy. Even if it's otherwise a bad movie. (I'm looking at you, Van Helsing.) Kate and Leopold is probably my favorite.
3) Anything made by Alfred Hitchcock, with Rear Window being my favorite because...
4) Anything with James Stewart in it. I'm with you on Harvey, RoseCity. But my favorite of his is The Philadelphia Story because...
5) Anything with Katherine Hepburn in it. The woman was amazing. The Lion in Winter is possibly my favorite movie of them all.
6) Anything with Laurence Olivier in it. Especially the Shakespeare ones plus Wuthering Heights.
7) Musicals from the 50s
8) Star Trek movies. All of them. Including the JJ Abrams reboot. And even including Star Trek V. Cheese is good for you.

So yeah, aside from my dalliance with Hugh Jackman films and my love of Trek, I vastly prefer old movies. CGI fests just don't do it for me, I'm afraid. They're fun to watch, but ultimately forgettable, and they'll never rank amongst my faves.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 16th May 2013 at 3:51 AM Last edited by RoseCity : 27th Sep 2016 at 5:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
2) Anything with Hugh Jackman in it. For the eye candy. Even if it's otherwise a bad movie. (I'm looking at you, Van Helsing.) Kate and Leopold is probably my favorite.

Speaking of bad Hugh Jackman movies, Australia had one breathtaking scene starring his torso -

(To anyone who might ever happen to look at this thread: I'm not going to delete this, but I realize I'm being kind of reverse sexist here and apologize)
Undead Molten Llama
#71 Old 17th May 2013 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
Speaking of bad Hugh Jackman movies, Australia had one breathtaking scene starring his torso -

Mmmmm...That one scene makes that whole mess of a movie worthwhile. *drool* I dunno what it is about him, but...yum. He just pushes all my buttons in all the right ways.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 17th May 2013 at 4:27 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 27th Sep 2016 at 5:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
Mmmmm...That one scene makes that whole mess of a movie worthwhile. *drool* I dunno what it is about him, but...

I concur. (Again with the reverse sexism - apologies.)

More favorites:
7) Bringing Up Baby (1938)
8) Barton Fink
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 19th May 2013 at 10:35 PM
Nightmare before christmas
The lord of the rings triology
Underworld: rise of lycans
Star wars original trilogy
Dracula, the Bela loguse verison and some of the Christopher lee verisons
Vampire hunter d bloodlust
Harry potter 1,2,3 and of course deathly hallows part 2
James cameron's avatar it made me speechless when I left the cinema the only time that has happened to me for a while and the frist 3D film I saw
Helldoy
Helldoy and the golden army
Disney's sleeping beatutey
Disney's hunch back of nautre dame
Dante's inferno

There are so many films I like.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 24th May 2013 at 3:32 PM
My favorite movie is Revenge of the Sith and has been since sometime in 2005. It just has everything for me.
Banned
#75 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
I am currently reading A Fat book - A Gigiantic Book of Short Stories. I loves SHORT-STORIES!!!
Page 3 of 4