Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Emily Drive - A Family Starter (UPDATED, BG-No CC Version!)

by Swatme101 Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 2:37 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2011 at 7:54 PM by Swatme101 : Uploaded BG Compatible Fix

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 4:17 PM
Omg! This house is beautifull! :O
I really like the outdoor look, finds perfect in my town!
Bravo!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:02 PM
I love the house - nice, compact layout. It's a bit pricy to be called a starter home, though.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 12:22 PM
Lovely little house. Great work :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 11:52 PM
Nice little house, and I must say, being an Emily myself, it has a great name
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 4:07 AM
This is awesome but its not showing up in my game :C Any reason? I really wanna use it !!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 7:49 PM
Default Information on New Version
I had previously feared this, but the original version of this household should be basegame compatible, however, some people are having trouble installing this house. To remedy this, I have now included a basegame tested version of the household. All Mods, Custom Content, and Store Content have been removed! Due to this, there are a few changes, which only change the interior! However, the CASted chimney will appear as normal.
Because this is technically a different lot with the object changes, here are the screenshots of the house without CC. Not too much of a difference, but technically required by MTS Guidelines.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 5:40 PM
I love this house! But it won't show up in my game. I have got late night and I have installed the custom content. It downloaded as a sims3pack and it is in the sims 3 game launcher saying it's downloaded, but it's still not in my game. It should be in the empty lots category in edit town right? Please help I don't know why it's not in my game! I really want to use it!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarachSimStar
I love this house! But it won't show up in my game. I have got late night and I have installed the custom content. It downloaded as a sims3pack and it is in the sims 3 game launcher saying it's downloaded, but it's still not in my game. It should be in the empty lots category in edit town right? Please help I don't know why it's not in my game! I really want to use it!!!

-_- So the problem lugs on. Have you tried the Basegame version? That has been tested to work, but then again, testing only goes so far. I may need to take the Late Night version and do some AGS testing.
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:17 AM
This is really cute, and I like the shape of it. But.... it's not a starter. Why is it posted as that? :/

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:48 PM
This is one of the cutest houses I've ever seen! I so want to live here!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
This is really cute, and I like the shape of it. But.... it's not a starter. Why is it posted as that? :/

Meh, I guess maybe I don't fully know the absolute guidelines of the term. I claimed starter only because it was on a 10 x 10 lot.