Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 5:46 PM
I'm to scared to listen to the Luigi's Mansion Theme song from "Super Smash Bros Brawl" just to scared it gives me nightmares...
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:28 PM
New Tomorrow by A Friend in London... It's some Danish song who won melody grandprix... I can't remember (or I might even haven't heard) more than 2-3 lines.
Scholar
#28 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:39 PM
Right now, it's pretty much one of four songs on the GH:WOR disc (yes, I play GH on the Xbox): "Losing My Religion" (R.E.M), "Bodies" (Drowning Pool), "Cherry Bomb" (The Runaways) or "Bleed It Out" (Linkin Park). If it's not one of them, it's another!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Inventor
#29 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 7:03 PM
'Written in the stars' By Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner. Gosh, what a good song... but annoyingly catchy.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 4:52 AM
"Happiness" by Goldfrapp and "In for the Kill (remix)" by La Roux have been in my head for the past couple days, thank God not simultaneously. Although they may make for a good mash-up hmm...
Field Researcher
#31 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 8:30 PM
Yeah x3 (I think its called) by Ke$ha. That song is so frickin' annoying, it just pops up in my head and makes me involuntarily dance. I got sooo many stares during Algebra today that it's not even funny.
Banned
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_paradox
Yeah x3 (I think its called) by Ke$ha. That song is so frickin' annoying, it just pops up in my head and makes me involuntarily dance. I got sooo many stares during Algebra today that it's not even funny.

Yeah 3x is actually by Chris Brown not Ke$sha
Forum Resident
#33 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 1:01 AM
Two songs, both new to me: "Love of an Orchestra" by Noah and the Whale, and "Magia" by Kalafina, which is the ending theme to the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 8:31 PM
My daughter's class play, Guys and Dolls, was this weekend. Now I have "Luck be a Lady" stuck in my head.

My simblr
Alchemist
#35 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 10:23 PM
Trivialsim: Now we should be MCR buddies, I have Bulletproof heart in my head the whole time too! Well, not always, I have serveral songs by them in my head, sometimes it's The sharpest lives and Early sunsets over Monroeville, everyday another song until I start again :D

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#36 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 2:53 AM
"One Trick Pony" by Deadmau5..and or "You should be my girl" by Sammie..aah,old school lol.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 7:22 AM
Ringo Mogire Beam!, one of the OP's for the anime Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.

"Your life changes ev-er-y-thing!"
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:20 PM
Changes - David Bowie (ch-ch-ch-ch changes!) and Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney & Wings
Alchemist
#39 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 6:10 PM
Wow, I currently have this song in my head: Pripyat Remembrance I think I need to listen to MCR again but this song is just sad and beautiful both..

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#40 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 8:15 PM
I have "One Bad Man" by The Midnight Riders(from Left4Dead 2) stuck in my head. It had just come on my Mp3 player when I came home, and it had caused me to begin smustle dancing in the middle of the kitchen.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 3:49 AM
Sunny Afternoon by the Kinks has been stuck in my head all day - I think because the lyric starts 'The tax man's taken all my dough...'
Mad Poster
#42 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 7:02 PM
still "next time I fall" (posted about this in February). I'm getting tired of it. This has to be the record for the longest earworm ever!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#43 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
Well, I've brought Fallout 3 and now... I can't get away from "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" song. Never thought I could like that sort of music...

Isn't that song so nice? I also LOVE the Bob Crosby song "Dear Hearts and Gentle People." SO quaint and adorable.

Anywho, I usually have "All is Violent, All Is Bright" by God Is An Astronaut stuck in my head. I love it.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Theorist
#44 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 7:01 AM
One in a Million by Guns and Roses because it's a contradiction. It's a ballad sung to any girl fan who will go backstage with him, and whoever it is is one in a million and a shooting star. Nice one, right? Only the rest of the song is really about himself and his hostility to people of color, gays, police, people from Iran, radicals, and religious people. Also in the song he tells racists not to point the finger at him.
Instructor
#45 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:44 AM
I've been Humming Sleeping Sun by Nightwish all day
Field Researcher
#46 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:29 AM
I'm gonna be (500 miles) by The Proclaimers

"But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more" X 10 000

No, my friends haven't try to murder me.. yet.
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th May 2011 at 11:06 PM
I've got 'Music Made Addict' the Headhunterz and Wildstylez remix. Such a good hardstyle song. I'm an electronic music junkie, though. :P

Here's a link to the song on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZwukj6DMXE (Best played with high bass ;D )
Interstellar Traveler
#48 Old 5th May 2011 at 12:05 AM
Friday by Rebecca Black...

It just doesn't want to leave my head.. and every friday.. I sing Friday..

Thanks Rebecca.. I think this song is permanent

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th May 2011 at 4:35 PM
Yellowcard - Believe is stuck in my head. The song is about 9/11 and the fan video of it is excellent, I recommend looking it up on youtube and watching it through.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 8th May 2011 at 3:08 AM
Default Stuck in my head.
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj. I can't stop singing it. e.e
Page 2 of 10