Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:02 PM
Well since they supposedly live in the same area... it makes sense. Plus it'll give you and me something to do while we wait for it to reach the next school year.

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:54 PM
Sorry to double post, but i thought this desreved its own post instaed of an edit ot my precvious one.

WE'RE STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head on over here to read the rules and get started on your character profile. I sent a PM to everyone that's already posted here (you probably already got it since they pop up as soon as you log on) telling them where to go, but for the newcomers that's where to go.

Rose and I decided to keep this thread open as a place to claim characters and give all of us a place to plan out future events so that we don't have to spam up the new thread with all of that.

See y'all in the RP! ~VP, or rather now, ~Ginny

Mad Poster
#28 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:28 AM
I hate to be a pain and whatever, but I no longer want to RP as Harry, just an OC instead. So, as a result Harry is free.
Inventor
#29 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 2:37 AM
perfectly fine PixCii. Post your character's profile over on the other thread when you can. We start in two weeks (or sooner, see the other thread) so you have until then.

Theorist
#30 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:46 AM Last edited by vhanster : 7th Aug 2011 at 5:24 AM.
So... how many characters are you allowed to have, actually? I'm trying to decide whether to use OC or a canon character. Wondering if I can take both.

BTW, in response to VioletPadfoot's PM, I'm not playing as "various ghosts and portraits". I'm just going to take a long-dead character (such as Harry's Parents or some other deceased characters) and make them appear as either a ghost, a portrait, or as a living character who had somehow survived their apparent death.
Inventor
#31 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:07 PM
sorry, the context of your post before gave me that impression...

as to how many characters you can have, that's up to you. If you can handle doing ten people, by all means do ten people. So if you want to do both an OC and someone from cannon, and you can keep up with both their roles, go ahead. I think I'm going to join this new OC trend myself, as well as playing Ginny. ~VP

Instructor
#32 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:11 PM Last edited by lorenrose1013 : 8th Aug 2011 at 6:13 AM.
maybe not...I'll see about doing a second when I start getting comfortable with the first...
Instructor
#33 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:20 PM
I want to lay claim to Severus Snape and possibly an OC. I'll post both profiles if this is acceptable. The OC will be a student. So I don't think the roles will clash too much.
Inventor
#34 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 3:33 AM Last edited by VioletPadfoot : 8th Aug 2011 at 3:51 AM.
Go ahead, Snape is yours. As is the OC. Almost all of us seem to have one of them now...

Edit after editing the other thread: I just updated the list of claimed characters over on the other thread and noticed we only have female characters claimed over there. (I'm only updating the list when the character's profile gets posted, not when they get claimed over here)

Mad Poster
#35 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 7:38 AM
I have a second OC in the works, if that's okay. I need to work on my character development skills anyway, and I'm thinking of adding another male to the mix :-)
Inventor
#36 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 7:49 AM
you can have as many as you want and we really need a few males. vhanster's OC, your second OC and mine seem to be the only ones right now. Of course my OC just morphed to a boy about three minutes ago b/c I decided it might be more fun to make him male instead of the planned female. Now i need to find him a name. The girl was named Violet (not b/c of my name but b/c it suited her and b/c I had her made up for another site before and never used her) but I don't think that's going to fit a boy at all. And his personality is going to be a bit different from hers...

Field Researcher
#37 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:21 PM
I'll make my chara.
Name:Elise Mason
House:Griffyndor
about:After finishing Hogwarts she started researching magic and working on different inventions.Travels a lot.Has a teleckinetic powers.Good in Potions,Herbology and Defense Agaist the Dark Arts.She is a halfblood,lives separately from parents.Single.Likes inveting new magical stuff and helping others.
Instructor
#38 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:16 PM
The character sheets go in a different thread.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=451298

Plus I think they are planning on having most of the action at Hogwarts, for the most part. It would behoove you to make a school age character to get the most out of the RP.
Inventor
#39 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 2:01 AM
Yes, elyasis is right this is a school age RP, so a character who isn't at the school will have little to no interaction with everyone else. The only characters not at school so far are Ginny and Luna, who are planning to interact with each other until they are at school.

Field Researcher
#40 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 8:32 AM
Well,she can work at school.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 2:12 PM
Well, you might want to add that into the character post and then place it in the appropriate thread, then. Also, as she's an entirely OC, I do suggest fleshing out her background a touch more.
Inventor
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:26 PM
Hey everyone! In case you're watching this thread and not the other one (and you should really be watching the other one too since all the action's happening over there), we're starting! Feel free to post no matter who your character is. The Firsties need to receive their letters (I copied almost word for word from Harry's letter in Ch 4 of the first book as the opening post) The older students can receive their welcome back letters/supply lists and we can all start meeting each other.

If anyone still wants another character, or to join us feel free to claim him/her here and post his/her profile over there. The claimed character list is in the second post over there and I'm updating it whenever I see a new profile on that thread, so it's as up to date as possible (and hopefully everyone's name is spelled correctly. I really need to take advantage of copy and paste there.) See y'all over there! ~VP

Field Researcher
#43 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:42 PM
I claim Quirrell!I want some canon things to happen!You will find a sheet in the new topic!
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 4:46 PM Last edited by SimmLover11 : 14th Sep 2011 at 5:04 PM.
Can I claim Angelina Johnson
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 6:24 PM
I claim Harry and Dumbledore.
Inventor
#46 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 2:09 AM
SimmLover11: Angelina is all yours. Go ahead and post her profile on the other thread

WitchAlice: If you think you can keep up with two high profile characters, Harry and Dumbledore are yours.

I'll add you both to the character list once your character profiles are posted. ~VP

Inventor
#47 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 1:44 AM
TO EVERYONE: I just made a minor change to the rules of the roleplay. If you look, it's now the second rule. The rule is thus: Put your character's name as the subject of your post, so we can keep straight who is who without constantly looking at the character sheet.

So yeah that's it. And maybe someday I'll make a Ginny post. Just haven't had the inclination at all lately. ~VP

Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Sluggish : 30th Dec 2011 at 5:44 AM.
Default Fred And George Weasley
can i claim fred or george weasley or both? (i prefer both) :p
Theorist
#49 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:40 PM
I'm sure you're allowed to since they're not claimed yet (and you can even take both); but the thread started, or should I say the RP starter, seem to have disappear. And a lot of the so-called players are inactive. I myself don't plan to stay this active in MTS in the future
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:29 PM Last edited by Sluggish : 30th Dec 2011 at 9:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
I'm sure you're allowed to since they're not claimed yet (and you can even take both); but the thread started, or should I say the RP starter, seem to have disappear. And a lot of the so-called players are inactive. I myself don't plan to stay this active in MTS in the future
yeah i know i just wanna grab them before anyone else dose join you know if people start using it again dose that make sence?

anyway should i post like a charecter thing like discribe them from myself?

Page 2 of 3