Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Finnley Family Cottage

by armiel Posted 19th Jan 2011 at 3:06 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 12:13 PM
love ^.^
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
love ^.^

Me too! So cozy!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 1:39 PM
This is so cute armiel! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 6:14 PM
OMG! I absolutely love this quaint little cottage. I especially like the way you have made the kitchen units into an open divider to the living area! Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:17 AM
love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 6:33 PM
First,you managed to make a very functional house on a very small surface. And I´m not talking about the lotsize, I´m talking about the indoor area. Everything is accessable (spelling?) and logical, nice work! Guess it took some trial and error, no?

Second, the wallcoverings outdoors are super! Nice colours and a good blend between stone, wood and others. Well, actually the best blend I´ve seen so far.

A really inspirational house! Good work!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 6:49 PM
Thanks you all

Sierra, yes, I had to keep sims in the house while building, or well, placing furniture, so that I could get the best results on routing in such a small space
The fact that the bathroom works actually amazed me xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:52 PM
Love the house! It's so quaint and cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 6:13 PM
I love it Perfect for my wife and Child (One Family) I will make sure to use it again!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 5:50 AM
Very cute'n'cozy. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:04 AM
I love this house! I can place it in town without having to worry about townie babies sleeping on the floor :p.