Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 2:26 PM
Aw, that sucks really. Hope someone joins before the deadline...

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 4:33 PM
When you say your time, are you american or what working on my app in a minute :D

Are you questionning my badassness? I <3 Glee GO TEAM PUCK :D
Alchemist
#28 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 5:33 PM
^ Hurry, please

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 5:59 PM
MayDay: Yes, I live in US and my timezone is central time. Though I'll give you until I wake up tomorrow morning to turn it in. I usually get on around the same time my daughter wakes up, so like 6:00. Mainly 'cause I'd hate to rush you, and 'cause you're pretty much saving this contest from total oblivion.

>.<

Since we could be continuing now, ^ ^, here's a preview of the first of many prizes I'll be contributing.

UPDATES

Deadlines for apps have changed, apps are now due February 1st 6:00 am my time.

EDITS

ITINERARY section - new deadline added
PRIZES section - new prize added
Forum Resident
#30 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 7:31 AM
Oh thats just too cute good work.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Theorist
#31 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 11:01 AM
Er, nice prizes, but how come everyone wins the same thing?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 3:15 PM
vhanster: Everyone is going to get at least one prize, second place will get two, and first place three. Pretty much the higher you place the more prizes you get.

Though I don't honestly think we're going to find out who's going to place top three 'cause it's February 1st, and well past 6. So I'm closing this contest for lack of interest.

Sorry guys.

To all the contestants and judges, I'll be sending you the link to download for Pegasus Park via email.

Thanks to everyone who did participate, I appreciate it.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 9:39 PM
Awwwwww I am so dissapointed but oh well, maybe we can reboot it next week when I get my charger and re enter -

ANYONE who is interested should still put in their entries Noel could possibly re-enter!!!! Team effort remember - I am constantly hearing the moaning about lack of contests HELLOOOOOOO here is one lol.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Scholar
#34 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 10:17 PM
I'm kinda shocked, and kinda happy. I'm shocked that there wasn't more interest, beauty contests are usually SWAMPED with entries. Maybe there's something in the water lately? The only reason I'm happy is that now singing_Noel now has the time to judge MY contest . Better luck with your next endevor, and thanks again for helping me out with my soupage problem!

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 3:11 AM
kaylarox: Yes, I'll certainly be giving this a second try. ^ ^
kattenijin: LOL! Well I'm always glad to be of help to a friend in need.

Page 2 of 2