Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shadybrook Cottage

by simgrl1934 Posted 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:29 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 4:00 AM
Another stunner from you! Looks just like a woodland fairytail cottage! Love it! :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:09 PM
So cute. I've got a Neutral witch looking for a new home, I think I found it ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:09 PM
really cute! it's perfect for storytelling
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:27 PM
Thanks everyone! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 10:41 PM
You did an exquisite job on this lot! I can't believe it has almost no CC. Usually when I download a lot, I spend hours redoing it to remove all the CC that I'll never use and to customize the layout to my liking. Being a retired architect I'm kind of particualr about my lots in the game. I didn't have to change a thing to this one. It's perfect just the way in comes out of the package! Well done!!! this definitely deserves to be a featured download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:11 PM
This is freaking ADORABLE. I love the little turret over the entrance. Fantastic job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:14 AM
This is adorable and fanciful! I love the diagonal entry way with cone shaped roof perfectly blended into main roof! Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 3:45 PM
How cute. I love the look of it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:17 PM
This is so cute Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:32 PM
What an absolutely stunning setting! This may end up being a featured lot, it's really beautiful!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 12:53 AM
Wow, thank you all so much! I really appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 10:22 AM
Such an irresistible little house, I love it. You did a splendid job, I am in love with the outdoors part of it. Who wouldn't want to live there? Sigh.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:49 PM
What an adorable, darling cottage! It would be the perfect setting for a fairytale. I hope you plan on building a few more - I would look forward to seeing (and downloading) them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:16 AM
How lovely! You've done a fine job here and with very little CC!
I love it! Great job!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 4:39 AM
How quaint! It looks so cozy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 11:28 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:27 PM
Beautiful!!Love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:21 AM
This is such a gorgeous lot, both live and from the neighborhood view. I've spent ages redecorating it for my simmies (it's a compulsion, not a slam on your interior decorating abilities).

However... the gardening on this place requires a 24 hour watch! I have a hack which brings the gardener every day and he still ends up saying it's late, gotta go. I really don't want to change anything, because I wish I lived there.

Perhaps an army of plantsims could keep it under control LOL. Just the raking took all night (of course I moved in during Fall).

Another thing, the house is set very far back so any sims that have to work need to head out to the sidewalk well in advance of the car coming for them.

But to reiterate the positive, I cannot tell you how much I love this entire lot, it is the first one I've downloaded that just simply awes me. Thank you for all your hard work on this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 10:06 PM
Lovely Cottage!! You make me want to live here in real life. You do such a wonderful job on these types especially with the landscaping. Thank you for sharing!