Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT - Granny Tank Tops and Halters, Prettier and Untuckable

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:53 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2010 at 8:00 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 3:33 AM
Oh, thank you so much! I'm so glad you are working on elder women. This is another top I couldn't stand looking at. I won't run directly to the wardrobe to get something else when they age up in this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 6:29 AM
Thank you for making all these defaults for elder women, it's definitely needed.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 7:58 AM
Thank you, glad you find them useful.
Screenshots

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 9:33 AM
I didn't think those tops were salvageable; I -never- used them! Now I will, thank you for this (and all your recent revamps of our older ladies' wardrobes)!
Banned
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:20 PM
CatOfEvilGenius, you are grannies' savior.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 9:31 PM
Oh! Thank you!!! I was just about to tackle these myself (instead of those walls... ugh) when - here they are. All nice and shiny. Wow!

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:22 PM
It's really nice to see more sensible clothing for elder ladies than the Maxis/EA ugly stuff, and that overwrites it, yay! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 11:10 PM
great idea. i hate all the elder women's stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:37 PM
These are great! The elder clothes are so ugly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 5:55 AM
Thanks so much! I knew someone out there could fix this and you've done a fantastic job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 12:11 AM
Missed these somehow!! A must have, thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:26 PM
THANK YOU! For all of your default replacements and clothing for elders. I simply can not play without your elder outfits!!