Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One Door and two Arches

by Lisen801 Posted 14th Dec 2010 at 7:13 PM - Updated 29th May 2012 at 10:10 AM by Lisen801

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:35 PM
Nice, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 12:13 AM
lol, I go back through and change the house I built to accommodate your new doors and think "now I just need a matching arch" and here they are! Thank you so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:27 AM
These are my favorite doors and arches! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 3:03 AM
WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much for more nifty doors! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:17 PM
These look great and will be used a LOT by me, together with your doors.

However, the 1x1 arch looks differently colored or with different lighting. It looks brighter than the others, while the other arch and the five doors (from this set and the other set) all look the same.

See attached screenshot. All doors are in their default style and facing the same way. I even copied the style from the 2x1 arch over the 1x1 arch. Still the 1x1 arch looks more bright than the rest.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 12:22 AM
I think there may be something wrong with the doors. Sims pass right through them as if they weren't there. I can still click on them and do things like "set as front door" etc. but the sims walking right through them like they're a hologram...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrnickwright
I think there may be something wrong with the doors. Sims pass right through them as if they weren't there. I can still click on them and do things like "set as front door" etc. but the sims walking right through them like they're a hologram...

I'm pretty sure that's a pets patch issue cause it happens to me to
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Lisen801 : 29th May 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mrnickwright

Now updated and tested in game, enjoy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:44 AM
Love these!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 9:15 PM
Did you take down the other doors that matched these? I tried the link in the other comment, but it says I don't have access. I remember another door that matched, a one tile door. Unfortunately, my hard drive died and I don't have all my old downloads.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 9:26 PM
These are beautiful, they look fantastic and function perfectly. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:44 PM
I will love having doorways that match the front door! I'm a bit obsessive about matching items (lol). Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 2:31 PM
Finally a group that matches, thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:36 PM
Question for you?
Quote: Originally posted by Kaldir
These look great and will be used a LOT by me, together with your doors.

However, the 1x1 arch looks differently colored or with different lighting. It looks brighter than the others, while the other arch and the five doors (from this set and the other set) all look the same.

See attached screenshot. All doors are in their default style and facing the same way. I even copied the style from the 2x1 arch over the 1x1 arch. Still the 1x1 arch looks more bright than the rest.

Speaking of the "other set", where is this "other set"?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:40 PM
BRAVO ET MERCI!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 4:00 PM
Im So happy hugs