Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy Cape Cod Cottage

by iCad Posted 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:05 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:30 AM
Very nice! Absolutely love the color. It looks sharp!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:56 AM
this house is going to be perfect for my newlywed sims when they graduate from uni! Thank you very much for this upload!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 4:39 AM
This is totally adorable! Thank you so much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 6:51 AM
Love it, its so quaint and love the colour and really like the way you present your lots!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:53 AM
This is so absolutely perfect. <3
When can I move in? : D
Helptato
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:33 PM
So cute! Glad you uploaded it!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 4:22 PM
It amazes me that some people can make small, simply-designed houses look this stunning...I love it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 6:18 PM
I was wondering when you would get around to sharing lots. I've been lost in building medieval lots and everytime I see modern house entries...especially ones that spark my imagination...I get envious. Although I totally understand the need to create the build mode sets prior to building lots. So, I appreciate those sets as well.

About this creation...This is a fantastic example that simple need not be bland. I giggle about the no car thing...in the US it is almost mandatory to have a car unless you live in an overpopulated city or within walking distance of necessities and entertainment. Here where I live in Canada, I only need a car if we are going out of village. I feel so closed in in the car within the village...perhaps it has something to do with the massive mountains and the towering trees. Walking is quite liberating for me.

At any rate..Thanks for sharing this! I shall play in it for a bit to get a little sample of your design style!

P.S. - Take a look at my latest journal entry and tell me what you think in the journal.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:05 PM
Hey guys. Thanks so much for the comments! I'm really glad that people like the house. I tend to keep things small and fairly simple, especially compared to some of the gorgeously-complex lots that others build, and I'm glad that others can appreciate small and fairly simple.

@StephSim: Bah! Who needs a car when you have a horse? Seriously, on nice days when I have the time, I'll take my horse to the little grocery store in our "town" or on other in-town errands when I just need a few non-perishable and/or smaller items. My horse is young, big, and strong, and he's placid and completely unfazed by car/truck traffic when we have to use the shoulder of a road. My saddle has nice-sized saddlebags for hauling crap, and the fifteen-mile trot/canter/occasional gallop round-trip gives us both some exercise and different things to look at. He loves it, and I love it. Ah, the joys of Western rural living, where there are still hitching posts "downtown." Walking's good too, but I'm very rural, and walking fifteen miles round-trip would take...a bit of time. *laughs*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:23 PM
This house is absolutely adorable, and it's logically expandable and laid out in a way that suits the way I play. Even better, you have the same combination of expansion packs that I do, so that I can actually download and use it . Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:45 PM
I absolutley ♥ The Colour, I promised myself that i would'nt play the game anymore tonight but thanks to you, i have too and wierdly enough the expansions that are required are the only expansions i have got. it seems as if this download was made for me =D . Thankyou so much for sharing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:39 AM
AND.. i commented on the wrong one first! I wondered why the outside looked different.. , well i suppose thats just me being slow again! haha. anyways Thanks again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:23 AM
Luv it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:49 PM
AWESOME choice of the Exterior colour !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:32 PM
This house is lovely, you should decorate more Maxis houses, most of them look a bit boring...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 9:21 AM
Cute house! I love the second porch from the kitchen. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 8:07 PM
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this house. The colour is gorgeous, the layout's great. Just, omg.

Dream house, for serious.
Thanks for sharing it~ ♥ :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 3:15 PM
This house has given me nothing but glitches and bugs and I have all expansions
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Rabbit
This house has given me nothing but glitches and bugs and I have all expansions

What sort of glitches and bugs? If you can let me know, and it's something wrong with the lot, maybe I can fix them. Thanks!

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:20 PM
Yet again I am suprised by your work! Keep it up! I'll keep downloading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 3:39 PM
This house looks so pretty, it's a shame the only expansion back I don't have is Uni. Book marking this for the day I do get it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 12:34 PM
Thank you vm for your all great work , all is wonderfull.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th May 2011 at 10:39 AM
Cute! Can't wait to get it in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:01 PM
It keeps saying error!! an i wanted the cute cottage!!
Page 1 of 2