Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bachelorette's Cozy Home

by triciamanly Posted 22nd Nov 2010 at 2:12 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 7:18 PM
The home looks nice I must say. I wouldn't say that it is perfect, how ever I would say that this home does compliment the lower income houses, which are currently built in my neighborhood. No matter, Thank you for taking the time to create this nice home. Just one question though, are there any custom content items included, or did you use only Maxis content?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 8:39 PM
This is so cute Tricia and well done on the roof, know how hard it can be to get an attractive looking roof onto a single story basegame only house!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 10:16 PM
Tricia, your houses are the best! Thanks for sharing!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:17 AM
Hi all and thanks so much for commenting! This house has no cc in it, just Maxis. I appreciate you all!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 2:07 AM
What a cute house! I second ekrubynaffit's comment on the roof, it looks really good! I love the stone chimney at the back, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 4:10 AM
I, too, appreciate the way the roof looks. You always make such attractive and playable houses. I recently picked up a hack at cyjon's for trimming inaccessible hedges, and hopefully it will work with this. It has worked with other weird hedge placements, so I'm looking forward to giving it a go when I get back to my pc.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:52 PM
The mods have helped me a lot with roofing! I'm glad there's a hack for the gardening as it will be quite a chore on this lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:19 AM
You're awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:50 PM
It's beautiful as always Tricia, I love that it is a single story house, I find them hard to build. The layout is perfect too, Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Tricia, your houses are the best! Thanks for sharing!

I fully agree with Lavaster ! Each of your new house is a new pleasure for the eyes ! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:43 PM
Again BRAVO!! stunning! I love the brick and siding mixture on the outside it's really charming, and I'm absolutely in LOVE with the kitchen, outstanding work yet again :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 3:13 AM
To all of you a big thanks for your kind remarks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:16 PM
First of all: The main screen are so catchy! And after I took a closer look it: it was love at first sight! :lovestruc
It is soo lovely and nice and so you! This building style is absolutely your style, and I like it very much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:11 AM
StellRien! Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you like the house.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 2:18 PM
Default System Crashes
I have downloaded this property but have not had the same opportunities as the others. Every attempt causes the game to crash??
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 3:13 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish I had a solution, hopefully someone else may have a suggestion?? I believe I'll download it myself and see what happens. Thanks for letting me know! tricia
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCrazy01
I have downloaded this property but have not had the same opportunities as the others. Every attempt causes the game to crash??

Have you tried using CleanInstaller to install the lot?

Another great house, by the way!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 2:43 AM
ladyengland, thanks so much for the tip! I'm helpless when things don't work. It's so great to have knowledgeable people to help out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:53 PM
I love everything about this house -- the name, the furnishings, the layout, the yard. I need to create a bachelorette to move in!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:36 AM
Yay! ilovebakedgoods! I hope she'll be very happy there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 11:48 PM
Thanks for your hard work. This house is so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th May 2011 at 3:26 PM
Nice home! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:05 PM
Thank You!