Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

759 Aparagus Avenue - A Green Craftsman Home

by sarah*rose Posted 17th Nov 2010 at 2:33 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:45 PM Last edited by ange1face20 : 17th Nov 2010 at 9:30 PM.
This house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing it

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 3:22 PM
As beautiful as ever ! Gorgeous work sarah*rose and thanks a lot for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM
I like the layout and the enclosed balcony is a nice idea, the planting is just right. Thanks for making it available.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:03 PM
This is really nice and I like it!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:57 PM
Love it! It would look great in any neighborhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 7:08 PM
This is the first house ever that I've wanted to download CC & all. Great job! So many creative little touches.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 7:24 PM
Ohhh I love it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:27 AM
Wow. I am blown away by this house. I am in awe that you can create something so amazing. (I can barely build a small home and it still looks lame.) Thanks for sharing this, it's gorgeous.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:07 PM
Oh, this is so adorable! Perfect for suburbans!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 11:59 PM
This little home is gorgeous! I'd put a nice older couple in it who have a traditional, yet cosmopolitan style. AND they'll have room when their grandchildren visit.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 3:51 AM
So pretty!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 11:14 AM
This house is absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 2:22 PM
Fantastic house--everything looks just perfect.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 2:26 AM
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your comments! =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 7:11 AM
how did you make the enclosed balcony? I think it looks lovely and wanted to recreate it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:19 AM
You know, I sit here staring at it, and I don't remember! I probably put the 2-tile wall on each side then put the large gable roof, removing the 4-tile wall in the front and replacing it with a half wall. Possibly I put another, smaller gable on top of the balcony (there would have been a gap from removing that 4-tile piece of wall). Hope that helps. Anyway, have a go practicing--you'll soon get it looking good! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:48 AM
Lovin' the Garden!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 12:43 PM Last edited by sweetbaby160 : 27th Jan 2013 at 2:42 AM.
I'm excited to see this ingame Love the details! Just one question: The link for the wallpaper to a dead end...is that site dead or just the link?
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 12:01 PM
Stairs?!
This is a beautiful upload :-) just a quick question. How did you so the overlapping stairs with the upstairs and basement?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
I'm excited to see this ingame Love the details! Just one question: The link for the wallpaper to a dead end...is that site dead or just the link?

Looks like the site is gone.

Quote: Originally posted by Wickedniami
This is a beautiful upload :-) just a quick question. How did you so the overlapping stairs with the upstairs and basement?

They are the "open underneath" steadfast stairs by crocobaura (link is in the Custom Content Included list).

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th May 2014 at 3:22 PM
I love this house - it's beautiful and I use it all the time! Just one question: what's with the endless fireplaces? I deleted the fireplace once, and the chimney stayed. So I kept grabbing and deleting, and the invisible fireplaces are endless! What's up with that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 5:42 PM
I don't have all the eps What kind of car is that one? Can you make this same house unfurnished please without eps?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:13 PM
Beautiful! I love Craftsman-style homes and this one is very nicely done.
Instructor
#25 Old 30th May 2019 at 8:18 PM
You didn't list where to find that column on the porch?