Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Late Night Plant Fix

by Robodl95 Posted 11th Nov 2010 at 4:19 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 4:45 AM
Unfortunately they seem to be getting more slack with their categories as time goes on, which makes searching harder and that misc categories continues to grow. Not only build/buy but CAS too. Then you have CC that seems to often end up in misc instead of proper categories, which means that one cat ends up taking forever to browse.

Have you checked out Sims MX recategorizer mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:20 AM
Brilliant, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:23 PM
I too noticed how too many items are being thrown into the misc pit, instead of being put where they belong. Thank you for catching this & fixing it! Nice Job!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:48 PM
I'll definitely remember to use these more often now that they're in the right place! lol thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:48 PM
Maybe they were categorized as Misc. Decor because they were fake plants and didn't need upkeep like the actual plants. I haven't used either though, so what do I know. Maybe that's cause they've been in the wrong place...lol. Thanks for fixing them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:30 PM
Thanks Rob for fixing this plant. I really love the look of this plant and was surprised to find it in the misc. section. If you got the free plants from the store, you can find them in the plant and misc. sections. Wonder why EA didn't do this same for these planters?

Now for someone to fix the CASt of them (no matter what texture I use or color, it doesn't change) and resize them for one tile coffee tables. Would use a smaller one for dining table decor.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:32 PM
^ Really?? I don't have any CASt problems...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 5:59 AM
haha i didn't even know these existed until now!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ericapoe
haha i didn't even know these existed until now!

I didn't either.
Thanks for putting them where they belong.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:07 PM
Thank you so much!
At least two plants moved to the right section.
If only custom content creators too would realize the idiocy of plants and well, sculptures being PLANTS and SCULPTURES....
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 2:45 AM
At last, a man who knows the difference between a knick knack and a plant! Obviously EA's people don't have a clue. This will save a lot of time searching through the catalogs for the right plant for a certain room. Now, we'll know just where to find them! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. =o)