Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piece of Manhattan - Late night apartment NO CC

by Arisuka Posted 6th Nov 2010 at 6:43 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2010 at 7:06 PM by Arisuka : A small technical tweak

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:56 PM
...Can I marry you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:58 PM
Ah yes, brings back the memories.
All that's missing is one of those flashing neon $0.99 store signs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 7:12 PM
Now I see what you meant...yeah, you would hate all my houses, they are just so... simple, easy to play and sooooo finnish:')

Sami sanoi et näyttää just siltä et se on New Yorkista, eikä vaan sinnepäin:D
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 7:31 PM
toukokuu
Haha, well, the lots I build for my poor simmies never see the finish line even remotely because of my compulsive need to make everything painstakingly detailed, and the fact that my game crashes in build/buy mode every 30 minutes.. All that means I never actually get to play my game.
So lol I really think it's okay to have simple, playable homes.. :' )

And to Sami, it's because I included all kinds of fun details I saw in there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 7:48 PM
Oh I love you! this building is exactly what my simmies need, as they are a struggling band moving out of their current starter house! Yay! *dancing with joy and pleasure*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 7:54 PM
Oh my, I cannot even imagine how much work must've gotten into this.
And to think you've used no cc. That is an accomplishment.
I'm downloading now. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:07 PM
Love This
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:26 PM
This deserves a star! Wow!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:43 PM
Beautiful! I love how you've captured the urban look here, fantastic! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:00 PM
Omg it feels like home
its hard to impress new yorkers nowadays lol
great job on it..Loving it from NYC
The other one
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:05 PM
Wow. This is just stunning. I love fashionably grungy decor and you've nailed it Not sure if it's just me but I haven't downloaded yet because I wasn't able to get the CC links to work....I really want that masonry too
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:09 PM
missroxor

Those two should be just game's patterns, the metal came with AMB patch and the masonry with LN patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:36 PM
I love it, I love urban City buildings that have the city feel about them Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:40 PM Last edited by divalbw2 : 6th Nov 2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: adding additinal thoughts
Now this is what I'm talkin bout!! This is great for my "Chicago west side world" that I have been trying to build for a long time now. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!. And on a side note - crashing in buy/build mode?? I was too until I narrowed it down to a particular creator's custom content. I had to part with it even though it looked good showcased. I haven't crashed since. Have you used the Delphy's Dashboard to locate the culprit?? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006

And oh yes.... planning on doing any more buildings like this?? I'd love to see more :D
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:02 PM
you are so talented! I am so glad you created this! And NO CC!!! HURRAY!!! XD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:08 PM
Wow, this looks amazing. So realistic!
The other one
#18 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Those two should be just game's patterns, ...the masonry with LN patch.

I'm so unobservant sometimes I'll need to have a look for it. It reminds me of the 3/4 masonry wall in the fences section (base), I thought somebody must've taken the uncloneable pattern from that and made it an actuall castable pattern. Anyway, If this is what your lots come out like I hope to see more of them uploaded :lovestruc

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:37 PM
wow, i'm definately going to put your lot in my NYC World...to be curious, in wich district of ny did you see this type of building?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:42 PM
THIS is your first lot...? Are you kidding me? I'm so depressed!

You've got a lot of hard work on this. Congrats and thanks...!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
And oh yes.... planning on doing any more buildings like this?? I'd love to see more :D

My game crashes because my PC is.. a bit weird since it's from an office auction.. I really don't know whether I'll upload more lots, because like I said.. it really takes me tremendous amount of time to build something detailed with my weird computer, and I don't really build anything simple.. :/
I'm working on a world though, so maybe I'll upload some lots I make for it.

Quote: Originally posted by manustyle90
wow, i'm definately going to put your lot in my NYC World...to be curious, in wich district of ny did you see this type of building?

It was like around a corner from The Empire state. It was half-demoed, partially renovated and squeezed between two really tall buildings. It was so cool, and actually looked great from the inside.

Quote: Originally posted by Ed Newman
THIS is your first lot...? Are you kidding me? I'm so depressed!

Hehe, it's not quite the first lot I've made, just the first I finished upload-able. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:27 AM
This deserves a star, omg it's so realistic. Definitely brings back memories XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:45 AM
This is a really great looking lot, awesome in fact!! I haven't had a chance to load it in yet or check too far into the Late Night new items but I've got to ask.. those scaffold poles / wood planks you have around / on top of one part of the building, could you tell me where it is in the Buy / Build catalog please?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:02 AM
feldynn

Pretty much all of the decoration objects of the outside are from buydebug.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:22 AM
This is beautiful! [in a sense haha]
As soon as I get Late Night this will be the first thing I download.
Page 1 of 4