Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PoserBOX

by schizophreniastudios Posted 11th Nov 2010 at 12:53 AM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:36 AM
MTS2 finally uploaded it! Just as amazing as we thought it'd be. Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 5:20 AM Last edited by StephSim : 11th Nov 2010 at 3:50 PM.
Thanks for this! Adding to my Posebox collection!

EDIT:
What a breakthrough! I didn't realize the vast potential this not-so average Poserbox has! Instead of a simple frozen pose you can actually do so much more with a Sims actions and create far more subtleties. Methinks I need to create a "Specialty Posebox" folder for this and what may come of this in the future! Thanks again.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:44 AM Last edited by NixNivis : 11th Nov 2010 at 12:12 PM.
Thank you for this! It looks great, and some of the leg poses are just what I need for my current story. And I love that they're overlays so that I can pose the rest of the Sim myself! That's even better!

(I'm curious, though, how is this a global mod and not an object mod?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:13 PM
Thanks so much, I love it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:25 PM
From what you have written, your work seems to be some great work.

I wanted to learn more about it but your demo video on youtube is banned for German users.
Is there an other source available? Could you find out what is going on?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:58 PM
oh yeah!! this was awesome i love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:56 PM
Wow, I can't wait to download this box. I don't make machinima, although I try, but I do have fun playing with pose boxes. By the way, your machinima series on youtube are really interesting. o:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:05 PM
Nice...very...very nice *-*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:33 PM
I'm glad you finally got it on her. It looks outstanding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 9:05 PM
Thank you. It's awesome.
I love playing about with pose boxes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 11:44 PM
AWESOME!!! I love the pose box! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 1:21 AM
Thanks so much!
I don't really film machinma anymore but this is just what I was waiting for. Can't wait to try it for story pics.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:07 AM
O_O DUDE, i dont usually use poseboxes, but this one got me so interested that and i dont even know if its the correct one to begin with, i need more experience! i need a degree in poseboxing before i touch this lovely piece of master work fine art deep science!

thanks for your time, and keep it up, i feel that you got something going on here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 10:55 PM
My glee knows no bounds with this. I'm a junky for poseboxes and snapping in game pics. This makes me so happy.

Oh, what fun I shall have!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 9:41 PM
i want this sooo bad if you can make it so i can download it with zip i would be soooo hapy:]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 1:52 PM
I don't usually post, but this is one of the rare time I had too. THANK YOU!!! I don't do vids but I have a few Simmed stories. Do you know how long I've sat waiting for a Sim to look in a certain freaking position so I could snap the flipping picture!?! Grrr.... It was beyond fustrating. But, thanks to you, no more!!!

I've wanted something with head positioning for sooo long and now I have it and am downloading it and posting at a writers forum I frequent to tell all the others who do Simmed stories.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:58 AM
This is very cool that you made this posebox, thank you. I do Sims 3 adult comics and, although I 'photo' the shots as static poses it's still often quite difficult to get just the right pose for my Sim for a particular panel or scene so this will come in extremely handy! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 4:09 PM
where can you find it after you download it? I can't find it in game...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:10 PM
Yes I cannot find it in the game where is it?
Mad Poster
#21 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:03 AM
Adults only? Or will this work for other age groups, too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 3:57 AM
Just what I needed thanks a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 1:30 AM
Thanks!!
PS: how do you make mods?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:46 AM