Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Cooper

by The Path Of Nevermore Posted 4th Sep 2010 at 4:24 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 10:42 AM by Astraea Nevermore

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:22 AM
*drools*
Amazing!! <3
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:01 AM
YAY! Alice Cooper rocks! Thanks!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:08 AM
amazing likeness. i've been to see him every year he comes to st. louis front row, and you have nailed his face perfect. I love what you have done, you def get a 10 out of 10 for this creation. thank you....

Life's a journey, not a destination.........unless you are playing sims3 then i'll stick around there forever. lol..... but my houses are definitly a journey.....
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:49 AM
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:48 AM
Yay, it's Alice! Great work, thank you!
Scholar
#7 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:01 PM
Great!!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:48 PM
Oh man, I LOVED Alice Cooper when I was in college! Amazing work - thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:20 PM
Great work,purely amazing! Love your work!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:45 PM
Wow. This is really impressive work! A fantastic likeness!
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:39 PM
Yey!!! Here is he! AMAZINg job! Congrats! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:05 AM
If I didn't know any better I'd say he looks like Claeric.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 4:55 AM
Alice Cooper is just awesome. It's about time we got some real rockstars here. Any chance we can get Lemmy Kilmister? Or maybe the late Ronnie James Dio? :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:11 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!!! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by JoKBrasil
Alice Cooper is just awesome. It's about time we got some real rockstars here. Any chance we can get Lemmy Kilmister? Or maybe the late Ronnie James Dio? :D

This is one hell of an idea
I kinda thought about a Ronnie James Dio sim, as he's one of my favourite singers... the only thing that stopped me from doing it was the lack of hair meshes to fit him D: Lemmy would be totally badass, too! Gotta search for the right custom content and/or make it myself first, but this is definitely something I'm going to keep in mind
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:13 PM
This. Sim. Is. Amazing. *faints* Would love a Rob Zombie Sim. ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellavida
This. Sim. Is. Amazing. *faints* Would love a Rob Zombie Sim. ^_^

This would be another pretty damn cool idea, as his facial features would be interesting to reproduce! Only problem would be finding a beard for him

I have lots of works in progress to finish, at the moment, but in the future I might think about it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 10:49 PM
Cazy's meshes cause my Sims to crash.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zenfrodo
Cazy's meshes cause my Sims to crash.

Ow, that's strange... never had that problem with any of Cazy's meshes
Are you sure you installed the custom content correctly?
What happens if you install just the sim without putting that particular hair mesh in your game? Still crashes?
Also, what happens during the crash, exactly?

Lots of questions, I know, but I need to know what happens exactly, so that I can tell you what to do. As for now, my suggestion for you is to check if you installed all the stuff linked in the post correctly and see if there's something missing. If you're really sure that the problem is the hair mesh, I think you'll have to write on Cazy's blog to explain the problem
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 10:28 PM
Wow, that's amazing! Great job! :D
Forum Resident
#20 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 4:38 PM
AWESOME job! Congratulations!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:51 PM
Cazy's blog seems to be open to "invited readers only" I would really love to put Alice in my game with this hair, can anyone help?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:33 PM
Oh, I love you so much right now! Your Alice Cooper looks pretty cool! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 9:55 PM
Here is Anubis version of the same hair Link Cazy mesh =), fantastic sim <3 my lady sims will love him *grins*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon01
Here is Anubis version of the same hair Link Cazy mesh =), fantastic sim <3 my lady sims will love him *grins*

Hi! Thanks for the compliments and the link, that Anubis version is great only one problem, though: that one is not the mesh I used on the Alice Cooper sim!
I used Cazy's Aphrodite hair... since Cazy's blog seems to be closed, I added a link to the Mediafire page to get the mesh have fun! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:12 PM
Oh! I'm fanatically in love with Alice. Now I got a little happier.
Page 1 of 2