Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Falconer Career for Adults

by lauratje86 Posted 13th Aug 2010 at 1:43 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2010 at 10:01 AM by lauratje86

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 2:49 PM
great! I like falconry a lot! And this is perfect for my medieval kingdom! thanks a lot!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Theorist
#3 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 4:46 PM
Wonderful! Thank you so much.

Its interesting that you implemented it as a short career track. I assume you meant there are six chance cards rather than ten? Yes, the long work week does seem appropriate. I'm looking forward to having a falconer in Gwyrch!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 10:03 AM
You're welcome guys! :-) I'm glad I finally got it done and uploaded! :-D

Sophie-David I actually meant 3 chance cards, one for each level. I hope you enjoy (finally) having a falconer in Gwyrch! :-D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:50 AM
Great idea! I really like this one for my medieval neighborhood.

But for some reason, folks with this career willnot stay at work. If they have a car, they leave for work, and about a minute later they teleport home, without the vehicle. If they carpool, they still immediately teleport home. Then they get the "John did not go to work today..." notice.

Did I install something wrong?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 10:14 PM
Hmmmm. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems, SusannaG. I haven't had this problem myself, but I'll look into it. I'm nowhere near an expert, but I can always ask other creators for help :-)

Could it be a hack conflict of some kind, maybe because of the custom carpool? Do you have a lot of hacks/mods in your game? Have you had this issue with any other custom careers, or Maxis careers, in your game? Does the horse carpool show up or is it another vehicle?

I may have more questions when I've had a think about it! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:24 AM
Thanks You