Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:15 PM Last edited by msp_teen : 10th Jul 2011 at 3:52 AM.
Default The Life and Times Of Judi Osaka**UPDATED CHAPTER 8 & 9---> [7/9/11]**
Well this is my first story so please be nice and I do appreciate constructive criticism, I did the first chapter in my perspective so I could formally introduce her, hope you enjoy!

Intro
I first moved to Sunset Valley after I decided that life in Japan just wasn’t enough for me. I decided that not only was I going to do better here, but that I was going to be successful. I had high hopes, but all that changed when I met HIM. In the beginning he was all that a man should be, he brought joy and love into my life, but in the end, he brought heartache and undeniable pain. In this memoir, I will show you all of the things that have happened through out my life. I will show you the highest of the highs, and that lowest of the lows. This is my story…………..

Chapter 1

“Wow this place is nice”, said Judi as she walked up the steps to her new home. “I never would’ve thought the international housing officials would have gotten me a place this nice.”

Before Judi even stepped into her new home she remembered that she hadn’t yet found a new job, she decided to call a taxi and take a ride downtown to the big business corporation and hopefully get a job there, seeing how she had hopes of becoming a successful business woman.

As she arrived at the business corp. she noticed how large the building was, the small town she lived in, in Japan had nothing on this. She was mesmerized by the building.

For a second Judi just sat in the taxi, trying to work up the nerve to go in the large building and ask for a job.

Finally she took a deep breath and said “I can do this, Judi you can do this.” She then got out and walked up to the building.

Judi was in there for about and hour and a half. She thought she would have to fill out and application at home, but here they do oral applications. Either you’re hired on the spot or you’re not. Judi successfully completed here application and got the job. For some reason she still felt a bit down when she walked out. She missed her family and she felt a bit guilty for all the good things she had been experiencing, while her family was in Japan struggling.

To clear her head a bit, Judi decided to take a trip to the local park. She definitely needed some fresh air and beautiful scenery.

As she strode into the park, she noticed the chess table. She noticed a woman focusing on a move that Judi thought was not so good. Judi was particularly good at chess and that move the woman made, made her skin crawl.

Judi then asked the woman “Umm do you mind if I sit down and help you out a bit”, the woman then replied “Be my guess, I have to up my logic skill to be considered for my next promotion.”

While Judi was spending some time helping this woman out with her chess skill, she didn’t notice the man watching them. He then made a comment towards Judi. “Do I know you,” he said. Judi then stood to face him so that she could get a better look at him incase she did possibly know the guy.

Judi then noticed, she had never saw this guy a day in her life, but he sure was easy on the eyes, he was extremely handsome. He then replied, “I must know you, because I always associate myself with the most beautiful people, and hunny you are gorgeous."

This comment made Judi blush a bit. All she could say was “Uhhh, thank you.” He then told her his name, “My name is Jiromi Haiku, I live a street over from you, I noticed you when you were moving in and I just had to say something to you today.” Judi then replied shyly, “ Well thank you for introducing yourself, my name is Judi Osaka, and umm there’s no need to tell you where I live, I think you already know that.” They both laughed a bit. Jiromi then said, “Well it was nice meeting you Judi, I hope to be seeing you around sometimes.” Judi then replied, “Sure thing.”

As Judi walked away, she visualized his face in her head.

……………………………..............................................

A face……that she should have walked away from.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:02 PM Last edited by msp_teen : 12th Aug 2010 at 11:02 PM.
Default Chapter 2: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: So We Meet Again (Judi's Perspective)

As I returned home, I thought about how pleasant my day was, what nice people I met, and that guy. That guy is just stuck in my head. His smile, his beautiful tan skin, his muscular body. He’s pure eye candy!

Well I guess I’ll grab a bite to eat and turn in!

Next Day:

I wake up to the annoying alarm clock “BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”. Ughhh so annoying, but I’m super ready to start my first day at work.

After I shower and brush my teeth I decide to grab a bit of breakfast before heading out.

10 minutes later the carpool’s here, and its time to go.

6 Hours Later…..

Whewww my first day was hard work, all the phones ringing off the hook, people are constantly calling my name and asking for things, “Judi do this, Judi do that,” this stuff can drive a person crazy. All in all I had a decent day.

So as I’m walking out, there he is. The guy from yesterday. Looking just as good as the day before. I can definitely feel myself swooning over him. Then he approaches me again as if he’s known me for years.

“Judi how are you”
I slightly stutter
“Oook I guess”

“Just Ok” he asked.

“Yes” I said, “Ok”

“Well alright, I guess that works, but umm yesterday I was wanting to ask you something but I didn’t want to be too forward”

“What is it” I asked.

“I was wondering if I could possibly have your number, so I could call you sometime.”

“Well, I guess you could have it, but this doesn‘t mean we‘re dating or anything.”

“Ohh no, I wouldn’t assume something like that, I just wanna get to know you better.”

“Alright” I said “I have to go now.”

“Ok, I’ll be calling you soon” Jiromi replied.

As I walked away I felt this tingling sensation in my stomach, I don’t know whether it was excitement or nervousness, but I kinda liked it.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:57 PM
You got some mix from the begin I thought that she was going to tell the history...than you change to you telling it...Well I will check again later for the next chapter...Hope you decide who will tell it!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 11:06 PM
I understand what you mean, for the first chapter I wanted to let everyone know where she is in her life and let you all get to know her first. Thank You for your comment I really appreciate it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 11:37 PM
Default Chapter 3: The Conversation
Chapter 3: The Conversation

The whole rest of the day all I could think about was, When’s he going to call me? What will we talk about? Hope things don’t get too awkward.

An hour later while I was doing my laundry, my phone rang. I never would’ve thought that he’d be calling me this soon, but sure enough it was Jiromi on the other end of the phone.

“Hello” I said.

“Hi Judi, this is Jiromi, I told you I’d be calling soon.”

“You sure did, but I didn’t think you would be calling this soon.”

“Ohh were you busy…..I could always call back later.”

“No, No, I’m not busy you’re fine.”

“Ok, well, what’s new, I saw you walking out of the business office today, so you got the job?”

“I did, I did, I wasn’t sure while I was in there if I was going to get it or not, but I loosened up, the person that interviewed me was all smiles, so that made me feel really good.”

“Well that’s great, I’m glad you got the job, It’s a great accomplishment.”

“Yeah I guess so, where do you work?”

“I’m a chef over at the bistro, maybe I could take you there sometime, the food is awesome, and the atmosphere….don’t get me started on that, it’s lovely.”

“Maybe we could go there someday.” I said bashfully.

“So would you like to meet there tomorrow night around seven ish.”

“Jiromi….are you asking me out on a date.”

“Well, Ms. Osaka, I think I am.”

Judi found herself blushing over the phone.

“I think I could say yes to a date, seven sounds good to me.”

“Alright then, can’t wait till tomorrow Judi, I’ll talk to you tomorrow then.”

“Ok tomorrow it is…Bye.”

“Bye.”

I couldn’t quite decipher what had just happened, but one thing I did know was that I had a date tomorrow night. Excitement lavished delightfully all over me. That night I went to bed happier than I’d been in a long time.

The Next Day……

I woke up at around 5:45am, because I had to be at work by 8. Had to have time to shower and get a little breakfast. The carpool arrived at 7:00am exactly, and I was ready to go. The whole car ride to work all I could think about was my date later this evening. What am I gonna wear? Should I arrive early or late? Well anyway its time for work.

7 hours later…..

I decided to walk home from work today, wanted to try and get a little exercise so I would look toned tonight in my dress. Even though I know it won’t matter trying to work out about four hours before my date. Walking actually felt good. I had time to clear my nerves and calm down about things. It’s a great remedy for nervousness.

So I walk in the door, get changed into some comfortable clothes and run over to my dresser to find an outfit for tonight. I’m not quite sure what to wear, but as I get to the bottom of my drawer I see the perfect dress that I hadn’t worn in ages.

I decide to do something different with my hair, maybe let it down for tonight. I guess it’ll bring out my face or what not. It took me about 2 hours to straighten it, but I have to look good on my first date that I’ve had in a long time.

After I finish straightening my hair, I look in the mirror and it looks pretty darn good! “CRAP” its already 6:15 and I haven’t even showered yet. I strip down and jump in the shower, 15 minutes later I jump out and scramble to get ready. “Makeup…Check”, “Hair…Check”, “Dress…Check”, “Shoes….SHOES.” I quickly grab my heels, take one last glance at myself, and walk out the door.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 12:21 AM
Problem was fixed, somehow my first chapter had got deleted, but I fixed it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 3:16 AM
Love it!!! The beautiful intro picture, the creative titles, and you make it more relistic with the quotations and italizing and capitlizing! Very good for a first time! Better than most first timers

Theres no half-singing in the shower, your either a rock star or an opera diva.

Theres no half-trying in Sims, your either a Newbie or a experinced player

SiMs FoReVeR
<3 <3 <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:03 PM Last edited by msp_teen : 16th Aug 2010 at 5:23 PM.
Default Chapter 4: The Date
Thank you so much chloebee102!!

Chapter 4: The Date

I arrived at the Bistro at seven o’clock on the nose. When I walked up to the restaurant, Jiromi was already there waiting patiently.

“Hey there, you look beautiful Judi.”

“Thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself” I replied.

“Well, let’s not stand around I’m starved!”

When we were done ordering and out our food had arrived that’s when our conversation began.

“So….Judi, where are you from?”

“I’m from Japan, I decided to move here because I really needed to get away from the poverty, I worked and worked and I eventually had enough money saved up to leave.”

“That’s pretty courageous of you, never would of thought a girl like you would have been on that type of journey”

“A girl like me?”

“Yeah, the beautiful, elegant, quiet type of girl…..never could’ve guessed you had so much behind you.”

I blushed.
“Well that’s why there’s the saying, don’t judge a book by its cover.”

“You’re right.”

“Ok enough about me, what about you, where are you from?”

“Well I was born in Japan, just like you, but I was moved here as a kid, father was a dead beat, and my mom needed to get away from him.”

“Hmm, sounds kinda sad to talk about.”

“Actually it isn’t all that bad, after we moved here my mom found a great job, and life has been good for her and myself ever since.”

“Well that’s great Jiromi, seems like a happy ending!”

“It is, it really is.”

“So how are things with your family.”

I tensed up with this question.
“Umm, they aren’t doing so well, I wasn’t either, and that’s why I left. I feel guilty everyday for leaving them, but it’s a step I had to make. I had to make a better life for myself.”

“Judi, I don’t think you should feel guilty about anything, sometimes in life we have to do things for ourselves. Life doesn’t go on forever, so why not live the best you can while here.”

What he said made complete sense. It’s like he knew the right things to say about these types of situations. Hearing him talk like this made my heart flutter.

“You know, you’re right Jiromi. I shouldn’t feel ashamed for living my life. I guess I’ll just have to let go.”

“That’s it Judi, but you should definitely keep in touch with them though.”

“Ohh I do, I do! I call once a week.”

“Well that’s great! You’re showing them that you haven’t pushed them out, you just had to move on!”

“Yep.”

As we got ready to leave, Jiromi paid the bill…IN FULL by the way. What a gentlemen. He then said.

“Judi I had a wonderful time with you tonight, I hope we can do this again sometime.”

“I had a great time with you too Jiromi, and we most definitely can do this again.”

Before we stepped off Jiromi leaned in and gave me a nice big hug! Ohhhh he smelled so good, and his body…Ohh don’t get me started on his body. I swear I almost fainted in his arms.

With one last glance I walked off to go home.
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:38 PM
I am really liking it!!! =) I am in love with her!! =)

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM
Thank You, I'll be updating soon, I have college classes so I do get side tracked just a little during the week!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 12:59 AM
Will be posting a few new chapters sometime this week, college has really got me working, but I'm going to update!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
Default Chapter 5: Even Better
CAUTION: SUGGESTIVE THEMES

The second update will come later on today, it took me a while to do this update, I've been flustered with school work! This update is kind of short, but the next one will be a lot longer!

The date was amazing. The whole day at work, all I could do was think about it. He is so sweet and so concerned about me. I love his charm and his acknowledgement of my feelings and thoughts. He’s great.
……………………………………......

Guess who got promoted today. I was so excited when they told me I‘d be the new Filing Clerk, not only did it mean more money, but I am no longer fresh meat around the place. This week just can’t get any better.

When I got home Jiromi called and asked if he could come over. Of course I said yes, I love being around him, it’s nice.

So when he got here, we exchanged hugs, and took a seat on the couch to watch some t.v.

“You know Judi, I really like you, you make me feel so different inside”
I blushed
“Is it a good different or a bad different?”
He chuckled
“It’s a good different silly”

“You make me feel good too Jiromi, it’s like nothing matters when I’m with you, it’s like everything just flows together.”

Jiromi then stood and pulled me into his arms and planted the sweetest kiss on me that I’d ever encountered. I then grabbed him by the hand and led him to my room……

Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:02 AM Last edited by msp_teen : 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:34 AM.
Default Chapter 6: You and Me
After our little “happening”, Jiromi and I just cuddled and talked for a while. Afterward he had to get home because it was getting late. I had to work tomorrow so it wouldn’t be best if he stayed the night.

After Jiromi left, all I could do was think about what had just happened. Was I moving too fast? I hope he didn’t look at it that way. I hope he hadn’t just come over intending to get a piece of ass. Well we’ll find out soon enough. Guys that are all about the goods tend to never call again.

The Next Day:

It’s Saturday, so no work for me today. I decided that I’m not going to call Jiromi first today. I’m going to wait and see if he calls me. If he does, than that’s a double plus. If he doesn’t, then I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.

So I waited….

And waited

And waited

Still waiting

So it’s currently 7:00pm and still no call.
Well I guess it’s just not meant to be, as soon as that last word came out my mouth, the phone rang.

“Hello”
“Hey Doll, what are you up to?”
“Hey there, nothing much, just sitting around the house finishing up chores and such. What about you?”
“Just got back from the gym, I’ve been there since 4, sorry I haven’t called all day.”

“It’s fine, I’ve been a little preoccupied myself.”
“Ok, well I was just wondering if you’d like to come over to my house tonight, maybe spend the night?”

“I would love that, I’ll be there in about 20 minutes.”
I hung up the phone and my heart was pounding out of control. What is this man doing to me? I have never felt this way about any guy.

I quickly packed me a bag of clothes and ran out the door to Jiromi’s house.

When I got Jiromi’s, I walked up his neat little path and rang the doorbell. “He has a nice house” I said out loud to myself. With that Jiromi swung the door open.

“Thanks, I think my little abode is pretty nice too.”
“Darn was I that loud, I thought I was talking to myself.”
“Yeah, I have pretty good ears.”

Jiromi’s face then turned serious.
“Judi, I don’t want you to think that because we slept together, I’m going to start treating you like trash. I’m not that type of guy. I really like you and I would like for us to be more than just a couple of friends with benefits.”

“Wow it’s funny that you just said that, the whole day I was wondering whether or not you were going to call me back after the whole thing.”
“I knew you must’ve been, that’s why I made sure to call you. I was wondering if you’d like to be my girlfriend. I just want to make this thing between us formal. No fooling around.”

“I would love to be your girlfriend Jiromi. I am so glad you’re telling me all this. All of it’s like a lullaby to my ears.”
“Well I’m glad you’ve accepted my offer.” He laughed.

“Of course, well since we’ve got all of that out of the way, how about we finish what we started last night.”
“Sounds like a deal to me.”
……………………………………………………..

For the next five months Jiromi and I were inseparable. Days at the park, movies, dinner, and making love. Everyday with him was amazing. I was steadily falling in love, and he knew it. Then one day, I felt extremely sick and found myself throwing up constantly.

“Ohh No.”
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 10:51 PM
Default Chapter 7: Is This Really Happening?

I can’t believe this, this cannot be happening right now. Not now, when everything is going so well. What am I going to tell Jiromi? I have to stay calm, I might not even be, it might just be food poisoning, that sushi did taste kind of funny last night. I don’t know, but I have to make an appointment to see my doctor asap. I think I’m going to call right now and see if he can fit me in sometime today.

“Hello, ummm yes, could you transfer me to doctor Basco’s office please?”

After about 3 minutes of clinic music

“Hi Dr. Basco, I was wondering if you could fit me in your schedule today? I need a………..pregnancy test. Four thirty, ok I’ll be there.”

When I called it was already 12:45, so I only had to wait about 3 and a half hours. When I walked into the doctor’s office I was terrified. Not knowing what to expect. I had talked to Jiromi this morning, but I couldn’t bring myself to tell him yet, without finding out whether I was or not first.

So when the time came I put on my clothes and headed down to the clinic. When I walked in, the smell made me get extremely nervous.

I checked in and took a seat and waited for the doctor to call me. When the nurse came in to call me, she informed me that all I had to do was pee in a cup and then I could go. They’d call with the results, first thing in the morning.

So after I left the doctor’s office, I felt so nervous, but at the same time I was anxious for the results. The whole rest of the day, that was all I could think about. Then the phone rang.

“Hi babe, what are you doing?”

“Uhh umm, nothing just sitting around finishing up my laundry. What about you?”

“Just got off work, I was wondering if you’d like to come over tonight, maybe spend the night?”

“I can’t tonight babe, I have a book I have to read for work, and it’s going to take me most of the night.”

“Umm ok, is something wrong?”

“No, No, everything’s fine, I just have to get this finished. How about I come tomorrow night?”

“That’d be great! Well babe I’m about to go and hit the gym, I’ll call you tomorrow ok.” He said lovingly.

“Ok, talk to you tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

After that conversation I found my heart pounding even more. I hadn’t even spoken to Jiromi about the situation, but he’ll just have to wait until I know for sure.

As the night fell I decided to hit the sack early, anticipating what the next day would bring. Possibly a matter that would change the rest of my life forever.

The Next Morning:

“RING, RING, RING”

“Hello”

“Ms. Osaka, we have your results.”

Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 3:42 AM
I simply wanted to comment and say that, when it comes to your writing, I believe the latest chapter is your best so far!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 5:13 AM
Thank You refox_14!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 1:17 AM
Great story. I can't feel Jirimi because of what u said at the beginning. I'm wondering what he's going to do... And if Judi is pregnant or not?? haha ! I hope you'll be back soon to describe us the rest of the story ^^
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 6:55 AM
OMG! I wanted to read more then I found out i'd read all that's here lol. Your writing it beautiful and you've sucked me into the story Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 4:24 AM
I do beleive something has happened to this wonderful story....Such a shame

Theres no half-singing in the shower, your either a rock star or an opera diva.

Theres no half-trying in Sims, your either a Newbie or a experinced player

SiMs FoReVeR
<3 <3 <3
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 2:30 PM
Can't wait for an update. Love the characters - Judi's gorgeous.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:45 PM
Hi guys, I have not forgotten about my story, its just the computer that my characters are on is down right now, it will be fixed soon and I'll be back at it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:59 AM Last edited by msp_teen : 9th Jul 2011 at 6:06 AM.
Default Chapter 8: Questions Answered
I'm sorry it took me so long to update, school, my son, and then I had to remake Judi and Jiromi! It's been hectic, but I have gotten back at it. I know this update is kind of short, but there is more to come, most likely by tomorrow evening! Enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Questions Answered

“ We did your pregnancy test and the results came out negative”

Judi thought she would jump for joy after she heard those words.

“ Thank you Dr. Basco, you have really made my day!” she said happily. “ And another thing, do you think you could write me a prescription for some kind of birth control pills?”

“Will do Ms. Osaka, and I’ll forward it to your pharmacy, so all you have to do is pick it up.”

“Thank you so much Dr. Basco.” She said and quickly hung up

Later that day Judi quickly picked up her pills from the pharmacy and took the first pill, she felt a sense of relief. Now she knew she was somewhat protected from pregnancy until she was ready to be a mother. Dr. Basco also advised that she not have any kind of unprotected sex for at least on week. He advised that she invest in a nice pack of condoms.

When Judi arrived back home from picking up her pills, she immediately called Jiromi. She had a feeling he had called, and she also remembered they were suppose to spend the night together.

“Hello” said Jiromi sleepily.

“I’m sorry babe did I wake you up, I thought we were spending the night together tonight?” Judi said sweetly.

“We sure were weren’t we, I forgot, I have a little business to handle tonight. Can we do it tomorrow, you can even come over bright and early and we can spend the whole day and night together.”

Judi was a bit disappointed, but she decided to take his offer

“Ok babe, well I hope you have a good night and get everything take care of.”

“ Thanks sweety, I knew you’d understand.” he said.

“Well just call me in the morning when you want me to come over and I’ll be over ok.”

“Ok sweetheart, talk to you tomorrow. Bye”

Judi hung up the phone and wondered what she would do for the rest of the night. It was only 7:30, and she knew she wasn’t the type of person to crash early on a Friday night, so she decided to step out to one of the neighborhood night clubs.

She jumped in the shower, brushed her teeth and went into her bedroom to try and find something sexy to wear. She knew she was taken, but she still liked to look her best. After countless minutes of debating between a black and pink sequin dress and a gold shimmer dress. She finally chose the gold shimmer. With her outfit looking great, Judi stepped out to hit the club.

Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 6:04 AM
Updated!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 3:51 AM Last edited by msp_teen : 26th Nov 2011 at 7:17 PM.
Default Chapter 9: Unraveling
Chapter 9: Unraveling

When she arrived at the club, she decided to get a drink to try and loosen herself up a bit. She felt a little bad that she was out having fun while Jiromi was out doing business. As she sat enjoying her drink, she noticed a beautiful blond girl staring at her as if something was wrong. She just blew her off, and kept enjoying herself. She figured the girl was just jealous or something.

After she downed her drink, Judi decided to hit the dance floor, she swayed and dipped, and found herself having a really good time. When she was done dancing, she decided to go back to the bar and get a bite to eat. That’s when she noticed the blonde approaching her. She walked up to her and said

“You’d better be careful” she said cautiously

Judi looked puzzled not quite understanding what she meant

“Be careful about what.” Judi said puzzled

“Just listen to me, and be careful about the people in your life,” with that the beautiful blonde walked out and left.

The whole walk home, Judi thought and thought about what the woman had said. She didn’t know what she was talking about, maybe she was just crazy, she thought to herself. When Judi entered her house she decided to hit the sack. She was tired from all the dancing and now her mind was swirling with the pictures of that blondes face. Repeating to her over and over again,

“You’d better be careful.”

The Next Day:

Judi was awoken by the ring of her cellphone. She knew it was Jiromi.

“Hello,” She said sleepily.

“Hey sweety, you ready to come spend the day with your man?”

“Of course I am, I have some crazy things to tell you about to,” she said.

“Well alright, just get your pretty little self over here, I miss you”

“Aww I miss you to, I’m on my way.”

With that she hung up the phone and began packing her overnight bag. When she finally arrived at Jiromi’s apartment, she ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. She missed him a lot over the last few days. He scooped her up and took her into his house. He layed her on his bed and proceeded to taking off all of her clothes. This time she stopped him and said.

“Babe we have to use protection this time because, I just got on birth control and the doctor told me I should be extra careful until it takes affect fully.” She said nervously.

“That’s fine sweetheart, I have some in my bathroom, I’ll go get one.” He said

When Jiromi walked into the bathroom, he looked for the box of condoms he’d purchased not too long ago. He took all the condoms out the box, found two needles and proceeded to poking holes in all the condoms.

“She’s going to have my babies rather she likes it or not” he said with an evil grin.

He walked into the bedroom and they made love all into the afternoon.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 7:03 PM
Oh no! And you know... I thought there was something odd about him from the beginning. Poor Judi! Great to have you back, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's missed this story.
Page 1 of 2