Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 2:00 AM Last edited by Dreamydre : 25th Oct 2011 at 1:41 AM.
Default What Are You Doing Right Now?
Thought I'd delete the old thread since it was pretty close to having 3,000 Posts, before the mods came and rampaged through our threads and marking them as "spam".

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 3:39 AM
I am drinking a soy hazelnut latte from McCafe. Yummy.
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 3:42 AM
You could've just let them come close it, instead of deleting all the posts we had in there. But whatever...

I'm thinking about food.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 4:06 AM
playing sims 3 on the side..wishing i wasnt single whooooo

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:24 AM
Awman that means post counts gone back down again.

Just got home. Managed to just catch an early train but my phone died and I couldn't let my stepdad know i'd got to the station early ... thankfully the library hadn't shut yet & they let me ring him :o That's enough adventure for me for afew days

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:54 AM
My mom calls me to tell me that she lost one of the kittens. What? You think they ran all the way up here in OR?

Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
You could've just let them come close it, instead of deleting all the posts we had in there. But whatever...

Yeah but then they'd delete a shit load of our other threads as well just as they did the last two times.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:57 AM
^As Dreamy said, they would have been deleted either way.

I'm dancing around my room, making my bed and packing for the weekend. So excited! Not too keen for the 3hr bus ride though :\
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:12 AM
My boyfriend's decided to leave school before his senior year starts in afew weeks, and go for his GED. I hope his Mum doesn't freak when he tells her this weekend. I don't encourage leaving school after I did and regretted it, but school isn't for everyone.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:46 AM
Looking at apartments in Melbourne!
Alchemist
#10 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
Yeah but then they'd delete a shit load of our other threads as well just as they did the last two times.

Yeah, I know, I guess I was just proud of my almost 1200 posts. XD

Going to sleep. I have to sleep in my parent's room because my room has ants. Good thing they don't actually sleep up there...
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:57 PM
Taking over the computer while my brother's away.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM
Thinking of making some nomlicious whole grain rice. And watching Batman Returns. :D

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 12:52 AM
So my friend and I decided after this last year of school we're gonna join Americorps NCCC , it's a program where you get sent to a campus located in (California, Colorado, Mississippi or Iowa) and from their you're put in teams of like 10 and travel the country helping out with Disaster Relief and stuff to help the community for 10 months. And it looks really good on your college application. What's even better is that they have a "Friend Program" so if you and your friend wanna be sent to the same campus then you can. I wanna do it because my friend's sister did it and she had a blast. Plus it combines my two favorite things TRAVELING AND HELPING PEOPLE. ^__^ We're applying for Fall 2011, and I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't wanna go straight into college or for someone who doesn't really know what they wanna do with their life yet. Also you get paid, that's not the important part for me though. It's the experience and traveling I'm looking forward too <3

Scholar
#14 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:48 AM
^That sounds really cool =)

Just got home after being out with my Stepdad in town. Bought a new phone card so I can call the UK Fams this weekend .. 4c a minute calls to the UK & USA is meeeeeaann cheap! :D

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:04 PM
My mom and I took a Personality Test, and we're both ENFP's maybe that's why we get along so well? ^___^

Theorist
#16 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:09 PM
Going to bed.
You asked.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#17 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:28 AM
Going to bed as well. I've been so exhausted lately.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Rubric Wrangler
#18 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:58 PM
Putting off packing, which is going to be an interesting challenge considering I've got seven new books, a new SLR and three new lenses to try and fit in my suitcase. And my mom insists that we only do carry-on luggage. Heading back home today, gonna grab a shower soon, too.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#19 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 9:40 PM
Bleh, I'm tired. I don't sleep well anywhere outside my own bed. I tried staying up last night and lasted till about 6:30.. then of course was awoken by what I assume was myself shaking the bed (the quake list showed zip) at 10:30.

I'm about to turn I, Robot on and get a soda. I'm thirsty and warm and I want something cold. >.<
Mad Poster
#20 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
Getting acquainted with my new textbooks, stressing out over all the French verb conjugations I've forgotten this summer, and waiting for dinner.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#21 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:44 PM
Getting dressed for school. Ew, history.
Alchemist
#22 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:48 PM
Drawing, eating cherries and looking at clothes websites in preparation for shopping tomorrow :P
Theorist
#23 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:52 PM
Having a silly conversation regarding emoticons and misspellings because the stupid whore is on her phone.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#24 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 1:06 AM
Loving Zinthos' vids, you rock, seriously.
And working on a blasted Balmain dress for Justsims.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 2:43 AM
Talking to one of my best friends, Caroline, on video chat on iChat.

Page 1 of 121