Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
#26 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kslibra
What difference does it make when the problem I'm having is the same as what someone else had? That way you can see what other people have offered as help so you don't repeat yourself. It wasn't my post and I wasn't simply bumping. And if you can do the math, it is only 4 years old. Hah!

But I guess you'd rather take the time to post a silly photo than to offer assistance. Ridiculous.

You should read the rules you have to scroll through before posting

... as I said there's a big chance what you read in this thread just isn't relevant anymore.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 12:01 PM
What difference does it make when the problem I'm having is the same as what someone else had? That way you can see what other people have offered as help so you don't repeat yourself. It wasn't my post and I wasn't simply bumping. And if you can do the math, it is only 4 years old. Hah!

But I guess you'd rather take the time to post a silly photo than to offer assistance. Ridiculous.

The thing is, if you want to ask a question, start a new thread instead of reviving an old one. It's rather annoying to revive an old thread when you're not really responding to the OP. And even if you are, you shouldn't be.

Just call me Nikel
Instructor
#28 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 9:14 PM

I need a cigarette
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#29 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 11:42 AM
It's almost 6 years, btw. Threads that old could contain links to mods that are now horribly outdated or contain workarounds that don't work anymore after such a long time with gazillion patches in-between or that might now cause harm even. That's why the rules here say you shouldn't necro old threads.

But anyway. There are now so many reasons why a consignment clerk or any other role Sim fails to show up. In a default, vanilla and unmodded game the consignment clerk has to live in your town, be unemployed and belong to a household that you never play. If none of the Sims in town meet those requirements the game will have to create a new Sim and place it in an empty house. And this is where trouble can start. It might be that there are no empty lots to move into, it might be a problem in how the lot is set up or placed, it might be a mod conflict, it might be a wrongly configured mod. Therefore I'd suggest to post a new thread in Help where people can go through the several troubleshooting steps together with you.
Page 2 of 2