Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-The Modern Country Club-

by toyou1214 Posted 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:28 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:27 PM
Nice community location much better than the gym which came with the game. Thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 12:38 PM
This is soo much better than the default gym. Lovin' the catwalk over the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:42 PM
I had a country club in mind, too, I wanted to build after looking on MTS, and I saw this good job
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 1:04 AM
Ritzy! Nice job, Toyou
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:39 AM
Nino, Thanks! glad you like it! And call me Tyu.(:

Thanks everyone else for the comments! They are my favorite part of uploading items!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 12:07 AM
Reminds of the gym I used to go while I was at Minneapolis-St. Paul...god I missed that gym...

Ain't nothin but a Sim Thang....
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:07 PM
Question: How is this a country club? Nice though

LUXURY
by Mickey4741

From elegant family homes to stately mansions.

ELEGANCE. LUXURY.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickey4741
Question: How is this a country club? Nice though

why, because it doesn't have a golf course? realize that you cant play golf in the sims and you'll see that this basically has everything a country club has except a golf course oh, and a bowling ally like the one i go to.

grow up.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:49 PM
I've been using this in my game for a week or so now, and I really like how it looks. However, I do have a little constructive criticism, mainly concerning playability.

1. The showers on the right in the upper floor rooms are blocked. One by a counter with a sink, the other by the opposing shower. I removed the counter and one of the two side-by-side showers in my game.

2. It is a good idea to leave three full tiles along the side of any exercise machine. Otherwise the "Train Sim" interaction can routefail. The machines on the top floor are half a tile too close to each other.

Other than that, it seems play play fine, and it's an awesome looking lot. After those two modifications, I'm happy with it in my game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 9:31 PM
Glad your enjoying it! Thanks for the feedback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th May 2013 at 2:03 PM
I hate sports,but it isn's mean that my sims are hate sports, too...and I want to do exercises in that beautiful gymplace...;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 1:02 AM
Beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 7:09 PM
gracias