Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Graceland: Elvis Presley's Mansion

by kingdonlwt Posted 26th Jun 2010 at 1:07 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:24 AM
Im not sure what his house looked like, but this home looks really Nice! Great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:54 AM
holy crap batman someone finally made graceland! lol ok, i love love love the house, its self, the inside needs lets just say some work. when i build famous homes i like to follow the floor plans when i can find them online. other then that GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 3:18 AM
my new favourite house
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:37 AM
Wow, great work done. I've never been to Graceland but this lot is amazing. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:05 AM
Good job! Thank you very much for sharing!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:13 AM
Thank you so much! I´ve searched Graceland for so long. Great job!
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:19 AM
Nice house
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 11:46 AM
This is a fun idea, nice job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:30 PM
I've been to Graceland a couple of times, and I have to say, from a non-purist point of view, your interior is BETTER than the real deal! The actual Graceland, with it's warren of small dark rooms, would be unlivable for our Sims. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:31 PM
Thanks for the comments guys, makes the effort worthwhile
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 5:50 PM
This looks indeed very great. It's inside is definitly not the real Graceland (been there about 3 times) but the frontside of the house is really realistic. Just what I needed to convince me to start playing Sims 3. Although I'll need to work a bit on the interiors. But (@rebecca) indeed the real deal would be hard for the sims to live in

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 1:06 PM
@lientebollemeis particularly, I'd appreciate it if you worked on the interior and posted some pictures for me
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 8:05 AM
I will do that when I have some time. I have no idea of the furniture and other objects in Sims 3. But I'll take a look.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:46 PM
I must say as an Elvis obsessed fan. Its absoutly amazing!!! I love it and am going to use it for my legacy. Great job scott
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:53 PM
I don't know what this graceland is or who this Elvis dude are , all i know is that the king lives at Jeopardy Lane 9764 in Chicago Illinois :-)
But you have made this house really nice. even though it's just a small cottage compare to the big nice castle at Jeopardy Lane 9764 belonging to the real king :-)
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Al_Bundy
I don't know what this graceland is or who this Elvis dude are , all i know is that the king lives at Jeopardy Lane 9764 in Chicago Illinois :-)
But you have made this house really nice. even though it's just a small cottage compare to the big nice castle at Jeopardy Lane 9764 belonging to the real king :-)

Seriously? Elvis Presley. You don't know who Elvis Presley is? Im 24 and know who he is. What plant do u live on exactly. lol Seriously I mean no disrespect. I just find it hard to believe u don't know who Elvis
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:48 PM
I was thirteen when I became a fan and I already knew who he was.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 12:07 AM
ignore him guys, that address is where the bundy's lived on the tv show 'married with children' .. he's being a fool and i appreciate it if no-one else does :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:47 PM
this graceland is nice but th interiour is not right. graceland has light bright rooms all in white and graceland was much and much bigger!!! i am uploading the graceland from the floorplans and furniture right as it is now and not an interior that i made by myself but the interior how it is now! but other then i like your download too!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:23 PM
The King would be proud
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 8:40 PM
The house in the picture is the one from Denmark. House of Rising Sun is not included.